Dukes of Hazzard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DampCharcoal

Executive Chef
I think this one is gonna be a winner! Movies have been pretty lousy lately, we need a fun flick. Burt Reynolds as Boss Hogg? I think Dan Goodman would have been a perfect choice for that role. And yeah, Jessica Simpson is an excellent choice for Daisy! :mrgreen:

Daisy shouldn't be blond. And Jessica will need to import some brain cells to get smart enough to be Daisy. Who is playing Bo and Luke?

Jessica only has to be smart enough to read the lines! :ROFLMAO: Johnny Knoxville is playing Luke and Shaun Scott something-or-other is Bo (or is it the other way around?) Burt Reynolds is Boss Hogg and Willie Nelson is Uncle Jesse. I like the line-up, myself. :) What's wrong with Jessica, Alix? :LOL:

She bought Chicken Of the Sea thinking it was canned chicken. :wacko:

A Dukes of Hazzard movie... I remember loving that show when I was a kid. I haven't seen it in ages.

I'll admit that I root for Jessica Simpson every time. She may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer (neither am I) but she isn't an attention grabbing you-know-what, either. :rolleyes:

Personally I don't plan on renting it.............I can't stand movies made from a series I used to watch......they never do it justice. Besides......I'm not a fan of Burt or Jessica so I know I wouldn't enjoy it. Sorry DC!

willie nelson is a great choice for uncle jesse... but jessica simpson as daisy ?? no way. i think someone like carmen electra would have been better.

I agree, middie. I have trouble seeing Jessica Simpson as Daisy too. I loved Dukes of Hazzard growing up & am looking forward to seeing the movie. I saw a "General Lee" on monster truck tires sitting in someones front yard the other week. I wish I had of had the camera with me!!

Back
Top Bottom