favorite seafood(s)?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
my faves are as goes:
1.)oysters on the half with a little lemon and salt. i luv 'em and could eat these from noon till night with some cold beer. sometimes at red lobster i skip the main course and just get a dozen of these or i special order them from the stores and shuck them myself.
2.)crab legs with butter (not drawn; i just like it as is) and lots of lemon.
3.)lobster with butter and lemon.
4.)mussels in garlic/butter sauce. i also like them with red sauce over my homemade spinach fettucine.
5.)tilapia. i like it simple: broiled with sage, garlic powder, seasalt, and black pepper, with lots of lemon.
i love all seafood, but these are my top 5.
can't forgetn the caviar! i luv that, too.

Please don't make me decide! There's to many good things out there!

In no certain order:
Shrimp
Crab
Lobster
Fish

Since I'm from OK, I have a soft spot for fried catfish. My boss surprised me the other day by fixing that for afternoon employee break. I was in heaven!

Shrimp, shrimp, and more shrimp. I like spicy thai shrimp, shrimp pad thai, shrimp dip, shrimp with cocktail sauce and lemon, shrimp salad, shrimp stir-fried with veggies, shrimp scampi, deep fried prawns, etc. I will eat other types of seafood, but shrimp is my favorite. :)

sounds like you might like shrimp, sierra!:-p
sizz, what's walleye like?

#1 LOBSTER!!!
#2 Crab
#3 Scallops
#4 Shrimp
#5 Haddock
#6 Mussels
#7 Steamed Clams
#8 Flounder

Or was I only allowed four?

Crawfish! I love crawfish but the only way to get it here is to catch it yourself. In the meantime, I'll take shrimp, crab and lobster, thank ya! :chef:

Copper River salmon ~ it's so perfect that you don't need to do anything to it excecpt lay it across a grill to cook it (with a dash of EVOO on it so it won't stick!). A tiny sprinkle of S&P and it is the best food ever.

Other than that, there's not a shellfish or regular fish that I would say no to. The only thing I would say no to is how it's prepared. =P No dipping into butter for me because, well, then all I taste is butter. And as long as the fish isn't fried or wrapped in bacon, then it's bound to be something I'll like.

:heart:
Z

I'm not sure how to describe it Luvs......its a light fish in my opinion. I think it all depends on how its prepared. I've only had it 2 times.......fried and really enjoyed it both times. I'm not a big fish eater but have found I do enjoy this one. I know hubby has remarked in the past that certain places that prepare it don't compare to our local resturant.

Back
Top Bottom