Finger in the Food!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headlines on Fox news 4/8- Barbara, looks like you might have been right on the money

SAN JOSE, Calif. — Investigators searched the Las Vegas home of a woman who claimed she scooped up a mouthful of finger along with her chili at a Wendy's restaurant last month.

Here is the link if you want the full story
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,152825,00.html

Last night on the news they tried to interview her but she was so angry because they were accuseing her of putting her dead Aunt's finger in there..I always did think she planted it.

I was thinking about this when eating a burrito at Taco Bell. I was thinking about putting a thumb tac in my burrito and showing it to the manager. I need money.:LOL:

I saw in my local newspaper today that the lady who found the digit in the chili has had this sort of problem in the past, she is under investigation. Interesting to see the outcome.

I heard on the news that the lady is a wackjob and sues anybody that she can for money. If it's true, Wendy's should sue the living crap out of her for causing sales to go down. Didn't really effect me, tho, I had a Spicy Chicken sammy for lunch and it was good! :)

Just a protocol question, shouldn't this be in the Appetizers and Hors D'oeuvres forum?

I thought that is where finger food is discussed. :sick:

Sorry about that.

OK, not really.:mrgreen:

Agree with Middie my first thoughts were that this was a scam.

But then I had to wonder where I could come up with a finger if I needed one. Didn't know about the aunt.

Sometimes it is not a good idea to leave a niece out of the will.:ROFLMAO:

She was arrested yesterday because they think she put the finger in the chili...but the question is Who'se finger is it?

:) I knew it!I think there are alot of people that would cut of their finger for a few million bucks.Think about it!Would you?

Not me !In my heart I could not try to pull a scam.

It wasn't her finger (obviously)...but they figured it out because They traced all of the sources, back to the farms where the cows were raised, and no one was missing a finger...and she had filed other lawsuits agaimnst other large corperations.

Back
Top Bottom