getting my first tatoo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lugaru said:
Sorry 'bout that. Im in a college area and I've seen the same sun and moon on like 40 girls so I get a little burnt out on that. Nothing personal at all, some are nice.

Hey, I happen to have a sun on my lower back, well actually more like on my tail bone. It's very low and can only be seen if I'm wearing something that almost shows my butt crack. It's less than 2" in dia. it's a spiral circle with small triangles for the rays. It's very tribal looking. I also have a blue crescent moon with stars on the inside of my right ankle. BTW - neither one hurt until I commented that they didn't hurt. Then he pressed so hard that the tool was bogging out.

As far as piercings go, I had my nose done & then redone (and taken out now), one nipple, one very private part and three in the navel.

I like my tattoo its a Zuni Indian Bear Fetish with the breath line.My only regret is where I put it because nobody can see it its by my right shoulder blade.It was very painful and I kinda went into shock and almost quit in the middle of it being finished.It took me two years to decide what I wanted.
People are always shocked when I tell them I have a tattoo.Its not fading or sagging because of where I put it and its covered up all the time.:-p

I actually designed a tattoo that I thought would be cool to have just below the back of my neck but I decided against it, I figured it truly wasn't me. I guess I like myself natural, I don't even wear a watch. I don't have anything against tattoos, it just ain't for me! :)

whoa! I didn't want to make you guys so upset! I know tattoos have ritualistic meanings - that's the origin. I'm just willing to bet that 95%+ of those young girls getting them aren't really going the way of the ritual.

That's why it is very important to make sure that your tattoo has a purpose and a meaning behind it. Each tattoo should come after much thought.

Back
Top Bottom