getting my first tatoo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i want it in a gothic/Chinese way. it'll be gorgeous.
used to have my tongue and lebret pierced when i was a kid at 16, but grew out of that by the time i was 18. took 'em out by the time i turned 20.
Mom and Dad bought me the pierced lebret for my birthday gift.
that's the lay-spot in-between your lower lip qnd your chin.

my lower back? what do you think crewsk?? my ink is gonna be expensive as ****, but i have been waiting for years to get it.:)

That sounds cool! That's where I wanted mine but I had to get it where my parents wouldn't see it. Mom threatened me when I turned 18 that if I ever got one she would scrub it off with sandpaper:shock: & I still believe her!! Mine is about 2 1/2 inches high & was only $60(the lady who did it cut me a deal). I had it done in Florida about a year & a half ago. I had been waiting for years to get it too.

luv ya, crewsk; i fill Mom in on it all cause if she saw a tatoo and i hadn't previously informed her, believe me, she'd probably hit me and i cannot say i could blame her. i luv my Mom like crazy!

I've been wanting one for many years but haven't taken the plunge. I love certain ones I've seen on the lower back but others were to big and gaudy. I'm just not sure exactly what I want and where I want it so I'm holding off. I figure its going to be with me for the rest of my life so I best be sure what it is I want. I'm considering getting my childrens names written in japanese......my two oldest by my 1st husband are 1/4 japanese......and some design but no matter what keeping it tasteful and on the smaller size. I've also thought about something that incorporates a tiny little red cardinal in memory of my mom who loved them.

I've got 3. Actually know a guy in NY who delveloped a process to remove them. And I think they can remove them with laser now. Probably expensive tho.

I was lucky in that I knew all the tattoo guys, so didn't cost me anything. Now my son best friends own tattoo shops in NY. My son has lots of tattoos, and even won a trophy for his back piece.

I've always wanted one but.. I hate pain. lol. If I ever get one it will be a small humming bird in memory of my grandmother or a small frog right next to my c-section scar in honor of my son. The humming bird would be on my ankle. SOME DAY.. I'll do it.

Just remember, the boney areas hurt worse, than the fleshy parts. The outline hurts worse.

i can tell you the one on my chest hurt. the one on my leg really hurt, but the one on my lower back didn't hurt at all. it was weird.

You gals are so brave. I cannot tolerate pain. I would love to see pics of your ink art, the ones you can show us anyway.

Rainee said:
I've got 3. Actually know a guy in NY who delveloped a process to remove them. And I think they can remove them with laser now. Probably expensive tho.QUOTE]

yep, they CAN remove 'em in i think a 5-stage process. they dissolve they ink slowly with the laser.

I have four. You can see my panther in my photo. I also have a ptbull on my chest.a snake on my right upper arm and an eagle on my left upper arm. I like animal totems.

lol, middie, i am so computer dumb it hurts. thank goodness for my big brother or else i wouldn't know anything.

uh-oh. Mom and Dad are yelling at erach other. better go check the situation out. something about car keys.

Good luck with that and make sure you pick something you can live with. Avoid those dumb lower back tattoos also... they looked ugly 5 years ago and now they look even worse.

Personally I cant do tattoos, Im I've got Al Pacino level body fuzziness so if I had anything less than a full irezumi yakuza tattoo you wouldent be able to tell.

Btw do a search on irezumi, just watch out as with all tattoo related stuff you might encounter some nudity.

middie said:
i'll have you know my lower back tattoo is very nice thank you very much lugaru

Sorry 'bout that. Im in a college area and I've seen the same sun and moon on like 40 girls so I get a little burnt out on that. Nothing personal at all, some are nice.

Back
Top Bottom