Going away for a short while....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SierraCook called this morning and said her lunch would be at noon. We agreed to meet at Marie Calanders in the hotel. She was waiting for us and had to order early since they started lunch at 11:30. We ordered and Paul went back to the car for my camera. Lunch was very good..it always is with good company. We had a nice visit and then I took her out to the car to meet Miss Dove. She gave her big hugs and I took two pictures but....the way I take pictures that one is the start of a new roll and it usually takes me a year to use a roll of 24 up.

It was a beautiful day, about 66* and very sunny. After all, I did promise her sunshine...
Marge

I'm baaaack!! Marge, Paul, and I had a nice lunch. It was too short though. I had a ton of things that I wanted to talk about. But I usually make my way down there once or twice a year. So, we will have to do lunch again. Miss Dove, is so cute. I got to hold her and she is adorable.

It was so nice to see green grass and flowers. I went to a store and they had tons of flowers for people to plant in their yards. I wanted to take them all home with me.

Kitchenelf, it poured rain on my way home today. The were several accidents on the Interstate 80, but lucky for me they were on the westbound side and I was going eastbound.

Back
Top Bottom