Good Morning Everyone!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_37814_0_f7e58594713041372ec1f6297d7b849c.gif

mudbug said:
I like it black but not too muddy. Guess that's why I don't like Starbucks --too much frou frou in it, and it's too strong for me.

mudbug when you say frou frou are you speaking of the steamed milk or frothed stuff? If it is too strong dilute with water or milk. At home I can make it as strong as I want by the amount of grounds per cup. THey do have milder beans, the Vienna is quite nice and flavorflu.

Good Morning JulieV. I woke up to a house that needed cleaned. My middle sons birthday was last weekend but he wants to have a few of his friends spend the night tonight. So I had to pick up the house, clean the bathrooms, sweep the floors, fix a birthday cake, fix lunch for us and my dad.......baked chicken with rosemary, green beans with onions and bacon and chicken herb stuffing. I have to go pick up all the kids to take them to a haunted house....and hour away from home.....then we'll return and hit the video store and come back so they can have a weiner roast. Oh well......I love seeing them enjoy themselves.

It is not good morning, I know it is good afternoon except for wasabi in HI. I came to check the site before I need to get all ducked out for the game. Had my coffee, breakfacst and an apple dipped in caramel sauce today.

64871803107.jpg

Oregon leash laws will be strictly enforced today at Autzen Stadium when the OREGON DUCKS lick the WASHINGTON HUSKIES

SizzlininIN said:
Good Morning JulieV. I woke up to a house that needed cleaned. My middle sons birthday was last weekend but he wants to have a few of his friends spend the night tonight. So I had to pick up the house, clean the bathrooms, sweep the floors, fix a birthday cake, fix lunch for us and my dad.......baked chicken with rosemary, green beans with onions and bacon and chicken herb stuffing. I have to go pick up all the kids to take them to a haunted house....and hour away from home.....then we'll return and hit the video store and come back so they can have a weiner roast. Oh well......I love seeing them enjoy themselves.

sounds really good.. you should post the recipe over in the chicken/turkey topic

buckytom said:
eggplants, tomatoes, and peppers are all members of the nightshade family, no?

Go to the top of the class buckytom, there are other but I cannot remember them. What is the defination of nightshade???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom