Good Morning Everyone!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Juliev

Washing Up
I woke up in a great mood, all excited about Halloween weekend. I just wanted to say "Good Morning!"
morning34.jpg

I don't blame ya mudbug! I know you have been unhappy with that. Just have a big sigh of relief!

must be an astrology thing. i got called in to work to cover the morning show over on 5th ave. it's the building right next to trump's where they shoot the apprentice. in fact, i parked right around the corner from where they get in to the cabs when they're fired. funny, it's nearly impossible to catch a cab on that part of 5th ave, but the donald always has one waiting. still, i love that area. great shops (some way too expensive) and it's right on the park. lotsa eye candy too :D . and i got a free breakfast (my token food related comment) from the show caterers, english muffin, cream cheese, oj, yogurt smoothie (can anyone say just add water to a yogurt and repackage and sell it as a smoothie?), and a granny smith apple. the best part was they were taping our haloween morning show on the plaza and there were a hundred little cute kids in their costumes trick or treating for the show, and there was tons of candy around.

good morning, JV!
and bucktom, too...
23.gif

(sorry; i'm hooked on this little happy bouncy smiley-face, and have kind of adopted it as my own, lol.)

buckytom: you can find a place to park in Manhattan, but you couldn't find a single person to hold up your homemade "HI FELLOW FOODIES AT DISCUSSCOOKING.COM" sign for the crowd shots????

luvs_food said:
good morning, JV!
and bucktom, too...
23.gif

(sorry; i'm hooked on this little happy bouncy smiley-face, and have kind of adopted it as my own, lol.)

LOL.. nothing wrong with that luvs! :LOL:

LOL!

Can y'all keep it down? We went out with some friends last night and found out they had just tapped the new Bell's seasonal Keg (Bell's Brown Ale). I think we drank about half of it.... :oops:

John

lol, mudbug. i've been tempted over the years to do stuuf like that, but i'd get fired. if someone here is crazy enough to try it, i can definitely get them in to the background close enough that it would work...

ronjohn55 said:
LOL!

Can y'all keep it down? We went out with some friends last night and found out they had just tapped the new Bell's seasonal Keg (Bell's Brown Ale). I think we drank about half of it.... :oops:

John

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: don't tell bucky that... he tends to dip in the keg once in awhile!

Bucky, we were at Cheli's Chili bar in Dearborn, if you come out, I'll meet you up there!

John

Good evening!

AussieFlag.gif

...................................................................................................................................Oi! Oi! Oi!

Good morning all :)

Today does seem like a gret day already even though stuff in my job is really getting me angry. Aside from work, everyone in my office is in a happy mood. A lot of people are dressed up and we are having a contest to see which dept. decorates their area the best so the office is looking mighty spooky right now. Later on in the afternoon all the local children will come trick or treating here in our space so I am really looking forward to that. It was my wifes job to buy all the candy so she went to BJ's and got $300 worth. You should have seen the looks people gave her and some of the questions they asked her like "is your neighborhood really THAT big?" LOL :)

Back
Top Bottom