Guess What, Mom?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jkath

Hospitality Queen
"Tomorrow is Greco-Roman Day at school and I need a toga and a laurel wreath":ohmy:

That's what my 6th grade son just told me. Looks like I'm on my way to Walmart to get a white bedsheet.

What have your kids come up with at the last minute?

We never got any more involved than, "I'm supposed to bring two dozen cupcakes to school today."

TC got me twice last year. He told me about the bake sale around 10PM & the scarecrow one about 10 minutes before we had to leave for school. I wanted to hang him by his toenails & beat him with a wet noodle!!

"There's a bake sale at school tomorrow. I told the teacher you'd make chocolate chip cookies for it."

"I have to dress up like a scarecrow today."

I cut the legs off a pair of jeans that were too short for him but still fit in the waist(i cut the in a zig-zag pattern a little below the knees), tied a red & white bandana around his neck, & used some raffia around his wrists & around the button holes of one of his old plaid shirts. I also ran across a straw hat when I was getting out the raffia. I had him ready to go in 15 mintues & got him to school on time.

Put a wrestling outfit on him . Greco-Roman wrestling it was their WWF of that time period. And very famous. :cool:

ummm, they wrestled nekkid back then maidrite. gives a whole new meaning to using a leg scissor around the head as a good defensive move on a hot day...:)

Back
Top Bottom