Happy Halloween Everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Juliev

Washing Up
Does anyone have any neat plans for today? I'm handing out candy at my new place tonight.. I can't wait! ....... and I'm dressing as a witch.. appropriate :LOL:

Just the usual....taking the little one to my hometown trick or treating. We live out in the country and don't get trick or treaters so no reason for someone to stay behind. They had trick or treat hours here last night so tonight its off to where I grew up.

Julie, I knew you'd start this thread!

Today is son #1's Birthday, so we're having twice the fun.
I told him that he could do whatever he wants today, so after church he said he'll be building his new legos and playing with his new hamster.

Then DH will take the boys out T&T-ing. DH likes to dress up with them - he'll probably be the same as last year - scrubs & a white lab coat and a photo id that says he's "Dr. Frank N. Stein, head of the psych ward for wayward criminals"

Happy Halloween everyone!

it's absolutely gorgeous weather here today - mid 70s and sunny. I've got all the windows open for a change and all my houseplants are perking up. This evening promises fair for all the T&T-ers in the neighborhood.

Handy Husband has almost finished this year's Halloween extravaganza. Apparently he is not putting as much stuff out in the yard this year as in former years. The main attraction will be in one side of the garage. I hope I can take a photo later that will do it justice. Perhaps I will even snag a shot of him in his getup.

Happy Halloween everybody :D

Not doing much, we don't really have the tradition here in the U.K

I went over to a friend's house yesterday afternoon for a Halloween Party. We carved pumpkins and ate tons of food. One of the dishes was a Brazilian Meat Stew. It had 4 different kinds of pork. It was so good. My friends are hosting a foreign exchange student from Brazil. She has never been trick or treating. The kids are going to take her out tonight. I bought over some Cracker Jack's. She had never had them before. I did not get home until after midnight.

Happy Halloween, everyone. SC

SC, I have heard of that stew and seen it made on TV. Talk aboutcher meat overkill! It's called fechoada or something like that, right?

thanks for the link. I will try making this - we love pork and black beans around here; even the kid will eat black beans now. think I'll skip the feet and ears, though.

let's not forget our four-legged friends today..........

ghosts.jpg

happy halloween everyone! we're not doing much tonight. i'm taking my little guy out trick or treating, and his dad is a bah- humbug so he's staying home to hide in the basement and fall asleep infront of the t.v.

mudbug said:
let's not forget our four-legged friends today..........

ghosts.jpg

LOL.. how cute!

And Seirra, post your recipe (when you get it) over in the stew topic

Live in a cul de sac in the middle of the country.

The folks in the neighborhood always throw a good party for the kids.

And it was decided that it would happen last night.

Always get a kick out of making the kids' night happy.

And now, tonight, we can just relax.

Back
Top Bottom