HEY....... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
a9.gif

((((((DS)))))

Been there...hurried from pool into house to fetch something and had a rather forceful and very intimate encounter with a kitchen table leg...broke 3 little toes. Good thing I wasn't rushing to the bathroom! :D :D :D Half my foot turned black!

And they can't do a darned thing to fix it!

But, DS they do heal - you keeping your foot up and cold/hot packs on it? Use whatever feels good cold/hot but keep it raised. Cold will reduce swelling and hot will help disburse the blood clots.

((DS)))

Hey Sush,

I do not know if you specified which toe it was. Normally it is the small one or the big one, and you do not know how much you use it till you lose it.

I broke my small right doing Judo, and had to live with it through my exams. It was ALLWAYS there. But not as painfull as some things I have had to put up with. Lasted about 8 weeks.

My best advice, for what it is worth, is to keep walking on it, which will keep it being flexible while it is healing. This may be a bit painful, so rest up after, and do not over do it. Going the extra mile will NOT help here. Otherwise, follow you medical practitioners advice. You can allways sue him later if he is wrong ;).

I broke my middle toe a long time ago. I chocked on the "little eggplant". :LOL: That's a perfect description.

Hope you heal nicely sush!

ds it'll be purple maybe even black for quite some time. it's normal. just don't go to the e.r. for it. all they'll do is tape it up and charge ya 500.00 when you can do it yourself at home lol.

Thanks again for everyones kind words and good info!
Thats right I never DID say what toe it is. :oops: Its my right foot 2nd smallest toe. Hard to believe that I didnt bash the smallest one.
I follwed you guys advice and taped it up to the next toe. Not hard though. Just enough for some support. ;) I should be just fine by next week. I hear that eatting a lot of carbs and getting back massages by attractive women helps it heal faster. :roll:

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Thanks again for everyones kind words and good info!
Thats right I never DID say what toe it is. :oops: Its my right foot 2nd smallest toe. Hard to believe that I didnt bash the smallest one.
I follwed you guys advice and taped it up to the next toe. Not hard though. Just enough for some support. ;) I should be just fine by next week. I hear that eatting a lot of carbs and getting back massages by attractive women helps it heal faster. :roll:

ROTFLMAO :LOL: :LOL:

You can't go through life without busting the odd toe or two. Most of my toes point in different directions from football (Australian Rules) injuries. Ice it for 10 - 15 minutes every 2 hours for the first day at least. Plenty of rum or whiskey - medicinal only, but don't over do it after day 2 otherwise the bone won't heal, or is it the heal won't bone, hone won't beal........... :LOL: :LOL:

Thoughts are with your cat (and you of course. Hope you sleep well tonight. ;) ;)

YEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! :shock: I just spent 6 hours digging a 5 foot ditch for a greese trap (the things that one will do when NOT employed!!!) and my toe is 100%!!!!! :shock: I cant belieive it!!! :shock: :D 8)

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
YEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! :shock: I just spent 6 hours digging a 5 foot ditch for a greese trap (the things that one will do when NOT employed!!!) and my toe is 100%!!!!! :shock: I cant belieive it!!! :shock: :D 8)

It's amazing what kneedeep in sh*t can do for you :LOL: :LOL:

Hope the cat's ok...........

Back
Top Bottom