HEY....... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DS,
Why were you digging a grease trap??
Was it work on the side...
Are you able to collect unemployment? I sure do hope so.

Ah yes, the memories............

Digging those sort of pits - grease traps, absorbtion pits, septic tanks etc all had a part in me opting to become an electrician.

As a kid I had the choice of plumbing & draining or electrician. I tried plumbing & did nothing but dig pits so I jumped straight to to electrical apprenticeship where I got to dig DEEPER trenches for mains, sub ccts etc. :LOL: :LOL:

After I left the plumber he decided it was easier to bring in a backhoe to dig all the pits & drainage trenches - the rotten mongrel. :LOL: :LOL:

"Can ya dig it?" ;)

Dove, I am working with a guy from church. Its only to collect fast cash. I get paid cash. Its a God-send although I have to throw away my clothes after working. It smells like OLD greese, dung and sour milk rolled together. But the pay is enough where I can still pay for some of my bills. Going from a office job to digging and fixing plumbing is quite a change. :roll:

I am so happy that you have found a way to make some cash..was worried about you.

I have a son who is on SSI and part of Paul's Social Security. He gets $810.00 per month and his rent is $850.00 per month but they send a paper each year to ask Paul who is his payee to itemize his expenses...Duh!

He does have a room mate to share expenses thank goodness. And we help him out also.

Pick up your feet Sushi !!!!!!!

I know its a little late but you must pick up your feet one at a time and throw that cat out for awhile, I hope this advice comes in handy for next time. I hope you heal fast, Barbara will be sorry to here about your break!

Back
Top Bottom