High Bucky Noon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-DEADLY SUSHI-

Washing Up
(ching..... ching...... ching.... ching.... ching..... ching...... ching.... ching.... ching..... ching...... ching.... ching.... ching..... ching...... ching.... ching.... ching..... ching...... ching.... ching....) *wiping forehead* (ching..... ching...... ching.... ching.... ching..... ching...... ching.... ching.... ching..... ching...... ching.... ching.... ching..... ching...... ching.... ching....) Darn hill!!!! (ching..... ching...... ching.... ching.... ching..... ching...... ching.... ching.... ching..... ching...... ching.... ching....) *lighting cigar*

*drawing line in sand* Ok Bucky! *grabbing tomato cans* Do yer darndist!!!!!
11.gif

Ooh! Ooh!! Fight!!!! I'll Make Book!!! :innocent:

Ok, The opening line is 3-1 on Buckytom!!

DS is currently at 4-1.

:ROFLMAO:

John

lol, sush, how are we gonna decide this? i think we need a few people to make our recipes and then give an opinion.
hey this might be the start of something pretty cool, maybe have members square off with similar recipes or ingredient lists, and then have a couple of other members make them both and judge. hopefully, we can do it in the spirit of good sportsmanship.
(after seeing deadly sushi crushed and driven before me, and to hear the lamentation of his women...:furious: )
some imitations would be cost, and size of the dish. i'm gonna have to scale down my sauces because i usually make enough to freeze leftovers, and if members are gonna make both, it has to be reasonable.

Ok, after busting out the Conan quote, the line currently stands at 3-2 for Buckytom and 5-1 for Deadly Sushi.

Sushi! You'd better get over here and say something witty to score points with the oddsmakers!! :mrgreen:

John

Me too! I'll be a judge. OK, I actually volunteer my kids as judges, they are pretty harsh critics though.

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Fine Ronjohn.... "something witty".

Close enough!! :mrgreen: We're dropping the Line on Deadly Sushi to 3-1. Buckytom is back at 3-1 as well.

John

:ohmy: I think I'll get out of the line of fire. I look dreadful in red. May the best sauce win, I'll try them both. :flowers:

What in the world did I miss???? Are my boys fighting again??? I'm gone for a few days and come home to this???
Someone clue me in please..
Marge

sushi had posted that he had the best red sauce, and Buckytom challenged him to a duel.

Dove, do you want to be a judge too?

Ok, here's the morning line...

Buckytom has dropped to 4-1, with Deadly Sushi moving in as the favorite at 3-2

John

“...And the secret of (stainless) steel has always carried with it a mystery. You must learn its riddle, Conan. You must learn its discipline...”

sush, i have chosen my weapons. an 8 qt. stainless steel stockpot my mom gave me (it was hers for 30 years or so), and a 2 1/2 qt. sautee pan, a wooden cutting board, and my 8" oxo chef's knife...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom