Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
This series of books is one of my favorites. I fall down on the floor laughing when I read these. Has anyone else read them?

I have been seeing the preview for the movie recently and I have to say it looks great. I can't wait for it to come out!!!

I read pretty far into the series but never finished them.

I did recently catch the trailer with Sin City. The movie looks great but that's the best trailer I've seen in years.

I haven't read them but, since Paul says "we are going to see that movie" I might grab them on my next trip to the libray.

They made a TV series of HHGTTG about 10 years ago. It was really funny. Not quite as good as the book, but worth watching. Cult viewing over this side of the pond when it was first shown.
I wonder if the film will be as good - I know they will probably chuck vast amounts of money at making the SFX extra special, but the cheesy, TV effects were great.

I rented the TV version from my local video store about 5 or 6 years ago, but I did not enjoy it at all. Maybe I will give them another shot though.

Thanks Damp. I will have to check that site out!
Yeah these books are weird, that is for sure.

I also played the hitchhikers computer game. It was one of those text based games where you type in what you want the character to do. It was a lot of fun. I wasted many hours playing it.

Read the books, watched the TV series. Preferred the books because it allowed your imagination to run wild, whereas the situations were presented to you in the TV series (still enjoyed it though).

Read the books - bought the game - got nowhere with the game but enjoyed the books! Yes it is weird but delightful!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom