House Inspector is coming in 1/2 hour....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SizzlininIN

Master Chef
The realtor just called and said the house inspector can come at 2pm today and get the water sample. He wasn't suppose to be here till tomorrow.

Please send up prayers that the sample(s) he takes all come back normal. That our water test comes back clean and free of any problems.

This is so important I can't even begin to tell you.

Thanks everyone!

Good luck! I take it you have well water then? Imagine them coming by on a holiday, how rude:mad:

SizzlininIN said:
Please send up prayers that the sample(s) he takes all come back normal. That our water test comes back clean and free of any problems.

This is so important I can't even begin to tell you.

Thanks everyone!
Consider it done.

:) Barbara

Hey Amber......after 3-11 Thursday, 11a - 11p Friday and 9a-9p Saturday and coming home to get all the fixings ready for my sons party the next day and not getting but 5-6 hours of sleep after each night then to have my sons graduation and his party yesterday......I was relaxing at home anyway with no plans to do anything but to keep the couch company and the buttons on the remote moving freely. And besides I didn't care if he showed up in the middle of the night I'm just eager to get it done and over with. It's an emotional rollercoaster here. And I'm ready to get off this ride and not puck.........:)

We don't know yet PD. He was suppose to take the sample in this morning and it takes 24 hours for an initial report I believe and then maybe another 24 for the final. I know when the realtor asked him when we would know he said he probably wouldn't know until very late Wednesday so he may not get back with her office till Thursday. So I'm looking at hearing something Thursday morning. I'm trying my best to keep a positive outlook but that last result was a complete blow and really threw me for a loop so honestly a part of me is quite nervous still. I just keep sending up my prayers.

The water test is back and its perfect..........yippee!!!! We aren't going to be able to close till Tuesday at 4pm though because the buyer is mandated at work Friday and Monday for 12 or 14 hours each day.

We'll be spending the next 3 days packing up the rest of our belongings and putting most of that in storage also.

We've decided to move in with my father vs my ex niece. I began to worry that she may get herself in trouble with her landlord if found to have others living with her.....let alone a cat in the house. So I don't want to put her at risk. It was always an option to stay at dads but I was reluctant because I haven't stayed there since we lived there while I cared for my mother till her passing. I'll enjoy spending the time with my dad though and he'll enjoy seeing his youngest grandson everyday. We'll stay till we either find a rental or a house we want to buy. Some townhouses are coming up for rent this month and we have seen a house we like that will be coming up for sale soon. So that makes 2 possiblilities we like that we'll get to see soon.

So after Saturday or Sunday I won't be on here for awhile. Unless hubby decides to get us up and running at dads. I'll def. be back though and fill you guys in on all the details.

Thanks for all your prayers and support during this roller coaster ride. You guys are the best!

My smiley face keeps trying to cross his eyes for luck, but so far......well
smiley-faces15.gif

Congratulations, Sizz.
I'm so happy for you!! Have fun staying with your dad, I know it's going to be great for you all.
Hurry back and let us know how you are doing!!

Back
Top Bottom