"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions > Off Topic Chat

Old 03-27-2005, 07:06 PM   #1
Sous Chef

Hubby on HBO!

And not for anything bad!!! Next month hubby will be being filmed on HBO's "Family Bonds". A show about bail bondsmen/women. A couple will be renewing their wedding vows at our local biker bar and want DHs' band to be THE BAND! How cool is that??!! He just got home from playing last night in Maine!........from Long Island no less, an 8 hour drive.
They do Lynard Skynard, ZZ, Charlie Daniels ect ect... air date is something like 3 months from film date....iffn anyone wants to see the web site it's ......listreetsurvivors.com. Check it out and don't be afraid to sign the guestbook while your there.

Old 03-27-2005, 07:36 PM   #2
Senior Cook

Send a message via Yahoo to Heat
Arrow Awesome!!

Let's Rock! My kinda music!! I will check it out thanks. Congrats to the hubby!! And, i will sign the guest book while im there!

Old 03-27-2005, 07:37 PM   #3
Traveling Welcome Wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolishedTopaz
And not for anything bad!!! Next month hubby will be being filmed on HBO's "Family Bonds". A show about bail bondsmen/women. A couple will be renewing their wedding vows at our local biker bar and want DHs' band to be THE BAND! How cool is that??!! He just got home from playing last night in Maine!........from Long Island no less, an 8 hour drive.
They do Lynard Skynard, ZZ, Charlie Daniels ect ect... air date is something like 3 months from film date....iffn anyone wants to see the web site it's ......listreetsurvivors.com. Check it out and don't be afraid to sign the guestbook while your there.
That is so cool PT! I don't have HBO, but a friend does, so when it comes on maybe I can have her tape it for me.

Barbara
Old 03-27-2005, 07:52 PM   #4
Senior Cook

Kewl! Polished Topaz! (Maybe I ort to Plug in my guitar and "Cook' (too) Atomic Jed!
Old 03-27-2005, 08:21 PM   #5
Executive Chef

That IS cool, Topaz! I sold my axe (Fender knock-off)some years back but I still have my beloved Yamaha G-60 acoustic! It's good to know that I still remember all the chords but my fingers are pretty rusty!
Old 03-28-2005, 05:56 AM   #6
Chef Extraordinaire

Cool beans, PT. I don't have HBO, but I will check out the website.
Old 03-28-2005, 12:38 PM   #7
Master Chef

Send a message via Yahoo to -DEADLY SUSHI-
That sounds VERY cool Topaz!!!
Old 03-28-2005, 12:43 PM   #8
Chef Extraordinaire

Send a message via AIM to pdswife Send a message via MSN to pdswife Send a message via Yahoo to pdswife
Very
NEAT! I'll have my son tape it for me. Let us know the air date when you know it.