Hubby on HBO!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PolishedTopaz

Sous Chef
And not for anything bad!!! Next month hubby will be being filmed on HBO's "Family Bonds". A show about bail bondsmen/women. A couple will be renewing their wedding vows at our local biker bar and want DHs' band to be THE BAND! How cool is that??!! He just got home from playing last night in Maine!........from Long Island no less, an 8 hour drive.
They do Lynard Skynard, ZZ, Charlie Daniels ect ect... air date is something like 3 months from film date....iffn anyone wants to see the web site it's ......listreetsurvivors.com. Check it out and don't be afraid to sign the guestbook while your there.:)

Awesome!!

Let's Rock! My kinda music!! I will check it out thanks. Congrats to the hubby!! And, i will sign the guest book while im there!

PolishedTopaz said:
And not for anything bad!!! Next month hubby will be being filmed on HBO's "Family Bonds". A show about bail bondsmen/women. A couple will be renewing their wedding vows at our local biker bar and want DHs' band to be THE BAND! How cool is that??!! He just got home from playing last night in Maine!........from Long Island no less, an 8 hour drive.
They do Lynard Skynard, ZZ, Charlie Daniels ect ect... air date is something like 3 months from film date....iffn anyone wants to see the web site it's ......listreetsurvivors.com. Check it out and don't be afraid to sign the guestbook while your there.:)
That is so cool PT! I don't have HBO, but a friend does, so when it comes on maybe I can have her tape it for me.

:) Barbara

That IS cool, Topaz! :punk: I sold my axe (Fender knock-off)some years back but I still have my beloved Yamaha G-60 acoustic! It's good to know that I still remember all the chords but my fingers are pretty rusty! :rolleyes:

That sounds VERY cool Topaz!!!
33.gif

Very
NEAT! I'll have my son tape it for me. Let us know the air date when you know it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom