I have BIG news to share with you!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PA Baker

Master Chef
I can't wait any longer to tell you all...
I'm pregnant!!!! I'm going to be a mommy!!!
bounce2.gif
I'm due November 15!

(So if it's seemed like I haven't been posting as much in the food forums lately--you're right. I have awful around-the-clock sickness, and unfortunately I can't even stand the thought of most food (how unfair!!!). Let's hope that passes soon!)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so wonderful PA!!!!!!!!!! I bet it has been hard to keep it a secret - it's easier when we can't see your green face though!

Oh that's GREAT! :flowers:

I am so very happy for you!!!

What a wonderful secret to share,
and thanks for honoring us with your news!!!

Now, go take your prenatal vitamins
and get some rest, Mommy!

awwwwww pa that's so awesome !!!! i'm so happy for you !!!! if you ever need a babysitter you know where to find me lol. that must have been so hard keeping it a secret, but i'm very happy you shared the huge new with us. congratulations mommy-to-be !!!!!!:mrgreen:

Congratulations PA! What wonderful news! When is the big day?
OK duh...just went back and reread that. Sorry PA! We will be following all your updates!

Thanks everyone! Yes, this is our first--so any tips and advice are much appreciated! Yes, it's been hard keeping it a secret but there have been a few bumps in the road so we wanted to wait until things seemed to be going more smoothly before we told our friends and family--and that's you guys! NOW it feels real!

Thanks for the offer Middie--you're hired!

thanks pa :ROFLMAO: ... i do have a tip... when the baby starts drinking at least 8 ozs. and is still hungry... start him/her on baby cereal despite what the doctor tells you lol. and always always ALWAYS go with your mother's intuition instead of the doctor's. that's how i found out my son has asthma... cause i went with MY intuition. mother's know best i'm telling ya.

Hooray for you!!! PA has one in the oven.:) Congrats to you & yours.

let me add my glee to this ever-growing list of well wishers, PA. Super news! And if all goes well, the baby will be born on my birthday (Nov 17) instead of the due date! yay! Another little Scorpio to mess with people's heads. You MUST let me be the fairy godmother..........

PA Baker said:
Thanks everyone! Yes, this is our first--so any tips and advice are much appreciated! Yes, it's been hard keeping it a secret but there have been a few bumps in the road so we wanted to wait until things seemed to be going more smoothly before we told our friends and family--and that's you guys! NOW it feels real!

Thanks for the offer Middie--you're hired!

PAbaker! many many congrats! this is great! i just read it after sending my post that i'm having a girl!i'm soooo happy for you,i know exactly how you feel,and i can understand why you have been avoiding food forums! same was the case with me when i was in my first trimester,actually i didnt even log in for about a month or so i was so sick all the time:) ,but the sickness is gone now,and i feel like eating all the time,lol,wait till you are through with your 1st trimester,you will feel you want to eat everything in sight!lol....anyways,if you need any advice,just PM me,its my 1st baby too and its due on sept 4th(God willing) :)
congrats once again and thanks for sharing the big news with us!

What wonderful news Pa...

We really haven't spoken, but I've read many of your posts..I'm so happy for you...Having had 4 kidlets of my own I feel they are my greatest accomplishment.. My you have smooth sailing..Hope the morning, noon, night :sick: go away soon...
Again, happiness to you and your baby.
kadesma:)

Back
Top Bottom