I have prom pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sizz, I am not very good at this, I think you should wait to hear from GB or someone who knows this stuff. I will just bump this up so they see it.

Click Member Photos up above.

Then click Upload Photos on the next page you are taken to.

From there, click the "browse" button in the File to Upload section of the page. This will open a directory tree for your PC. Just find the location of the photo you wish to upload, highlight it, click "open".

After you click open, you're taken back a screen and you should have the location of your picture in the "File to Upload" box. Now you just click submit at the bottom of that page and ta da! You've uploaded a photo.

:heart:
Z

Thanks Alix.....I'm trying to figure this out through Photo Gallery..............hopefully it'll work.

Thanks Zereh......I almost had it but was too impatient to let it completely upload so I got a blank but tried again and it worked. Now I'm waiting for MJ to delete my flub.

Nice looking couple! Son or daughter?

BTW, when I saw the pic it reminded me of Indiana. Imagine that! LOL

PS I'm from Ft. Wayne.

Since my photo file space is used up and I guess only the moderators can erase them..I would like to know how to post a picture in my post...????????????
Marge

They had a wonderful time. They went to eat, then to the prom and the two of them then just came home and hung out......thankfully. She'll be moving to Kentucky as she got a scholorship so I think they want to spend as much time together as possible.

I have other pics but with the limited photo space I can't get them to post. Plus the pics are on DH computer and its acting up so it may be awhile before I can put any others up even when I figure out how to make them smaller.

Dove.....you might ask MJ about how to post on a post. Since I'm just figuring this stuff out I don't have a clue. I do know MJ is the one to go to to have photos deleted.

Sizz

Worth the effort to post the picture. What a nice couple. You know how to raise 'em. She looks like a sweet girl. You like her? Does she like to cook? Does he favor you or his dad? Grow up too quick. Bet you can't believe it either.

She's a very sweet girl. Yes I like her alot. She is so different from his last girlfriend. He broke up with that girl about a year and a half ago. She did a real number on his head. So I'm so thankful someone so sweet has come into his life. Unfort., she'll be moving away to go to school so the relationship will probably end. But at least she has shown him that there are really good girls out there. I think he learnt his lesson with the other and became extremely selective. He did real good this time so I have faith he'll do just fine in the relationship aspect of his life in the future.
She's so busy she doesn't have time to cook. She goes to school and works 3 different jobs :).
He has both his dad and I in him but he favors his dad more because of the hair/eye/skin tone.

Thanks for the compliments everyone! I'm a very proud mom of all 3 of my sons. I'll try to post a pic of all of us together.

Back
Top Bottom