"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions > Off Topic Chat

Old 06-04-2005, 10:24 PM   #1
Senior Cook

I love forums

Being relatively new to this internet stuff, I'm always on the lookout for different and interesting sites, in particular forums on general interest. Besides the best one of all - DiscussCooking, just wondering about others favorites or recommendations. The 2 others that I frequent are;

http://forums.techguy.org/
Probably well known, but definitely worth recommending. Very friendly and helpful team of computer tech experts.

http://216.193.207.28/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
Having in-law problems? This forum makes an interesting read. Be warned - some sub-forums are not moderated or spam free, and therefore contain strong language.

Old 06-05-2005, 02:40 AM   #2
Senior Cook

I do visit various forums. It is great because you can find a forum about any subject or concern.

there is a new forum recently started that is pretty small scale and very friendly.

http://www.lisclassic.com/thetearoom/index.php

Pam

Old 06-06-2005, 02:18 AM   #3
Senior Cook

Thanks Pam for that recommendation, it really is a great forum. I have already added it to my favorites list!
Old 06-07-2005, 07:11 PM   #4
Head Chef

Send a message via AIM to thier1754
I have one! I have one!!!! Our little cooking board, which is dead at the moment (except for dear Sushi -- thanks, Sush!!) and REALLY needs some posters to get it going...link is below. Thanks, guys...
Old 06-08-2005, 09:54 AM   #5
Senior Cook

Wow thier, that is a great site! I love the format too. I will try to make some contributions soon, but I'm not very good at that, mostly love reading what others have to say. I will also pass the word around via my emails. Keep your chin up and stay positive.
Old 06-08-2005, 12:04 PM   #6
Contest Winner

Talking

Stay here long enough I think you will here it all , I love this site and My Cubs. Thier 1754 is your site ready for me ?
Old 06-09-2005, 01:10 AM   #7
Head Chef

Send a message via AIM to thier1754
Of course it's ready for you, Maidrite! We'd love to have you. Aussie Girl, any time you want to poke your head in the door, we'd be happy to see you. Thanks for the encouragement!!