I need to be selfish....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You guys cannot begin to know what your responses mean to me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I've been banking heavily on the "...and this too shall pass"... LOL But in the meantime I have to face it head on.

Thank you all for your words of wisdom and your kind advice and your thoughts and prayers - you will just never know....I love you all for being the people you are.

well, you don't know how appreciated you are on this site.. you did so much for so long on your own.. try to smile.. it DOES make you feel alittle better!

Re: how are you doing?

Charlotte said:
Just wanted you to know you are far from alone... I ahve a 14 and a 19 year old daughter... some days I wish they were sons!!

It's not easy... but I guess the eventual rewards make it all worth it... or so we tell ourselves...

Jocelyne
I have a 14 and 19 yr old as well. Damn, I wish they were girls!!!
the youngest still loves me....

juliev - gee thanks - I smiled and my face cracked - JUST like my mother said it would when I was little!!! ;)

Thanks guys!!!

LOL, kitchenelf, Mom always turns out to be right, huh? :D
'cept for one thing...
has any of you guys' faces gotten stuck in one of those positions that your Parents and Grandparents always warned you against? the 'you'd-better-not-puff-your-cheek-out-like-that-or-it-is-going-to-stay-that-way look?

kitchenelf said:
juliev - gee thanks - I smiled and my face cracked - JUST like my mother said it would when I was little!!! ;)

Thanks guys!!!

LOL.. and she always told me that if I crossed my eyes, they would stick that way... needless to say, I do a lot of smiling

just laughin out loud.
it must be some parental syndrome.
i've been informed many-a-time that my eyes were going to get stuck if i kept them crossed for too long JV, :eek:

Elf,
I just read aaaaaaaall the past posts on this thread..I could have written every one of them..I made it through (we) with the help of doctors, the school district and lots of Prayers. You will make it through, believe me. It was so hard and I just knew that we would make it through somehow. Sharon's brother is going through the same things now and his son is only two years younger then mine (32). Mine pulled his life together and as the old saying goes "I wouldn't take a gold mule for him now" He is the one that would be here in a heartbeat if I called him.

You know how to reach both Sharon and I..we are here for you and the Bear if you need us.
Love
Marge

Kitchenelf,

I hope that things are going well for you and your family. Many hugs to you.

36_1_11.gif

Back
Top Bottom