I quit drinking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bangbang

Executive Chef
Yep......went cold turkey. I feel much better. More energy,less depressed,but having some cramps from withdrawl. I was drinking at leat a quart of vodka a day.

Thats AWSOME Bang!!!!!! :D Each day, you will feel better and better. We care for you and this is great news! You can do it man! Well, heck youre doing it! :D

good for you bang, now you can start saving for the new special thing you want with the $$ you are saving, reward yourself.

That must have taken a tremendous amount of courage. I'm glad you're here with us, Bang! Take it one second at a time. My best to you.

Wow what an accomplishment Bang.........I've proud of you. And the courage it took to open up and let us know.........thanks for that. Once you get past the jitters your going to be just fine I know you will. Just continue to reach deep within and stay strong and focus on how good your feeling know without it.

Good job Bang - don't forget to go ask for help if you need it - what a courageous thing to do. You will feel so much better I'm sure - and things might even out for you then too - You are definately making the right choice. I'm proud of you.

What a courageous thing to do. It's good to know that you are taking charge of your life and health. As someone said, reward yourself, but the best reward will come from within, I think.

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Thats AWSOME Bang!!!!!! :D Each day, you will feel better and better. We care for you and this is great news! You can do it man! Well, heck youre doing it! :D

DS,
We would love to hear you say the same thing Bang did..then we could send you the same message you sent Bang.

We are all very proud of Bang....

norgeskog said:
good for you bang, now you can start saving for the new special thing you want with the $$ you are saving, reward yourself.

Yep.....I am going to redo my Salt Water Tank.

Good for you bang - saltwater tanks are beautiful - do you have any living shells in yours...like any of the cone shells that zap their food VERY quickly!

Back
Top Bottom