I Want That!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mish

Washing Up
Has anyone watched the "I Want That" show on HGTV? The show features some terrific products to decorate your home -- including all the latest appliances & lighting. Recently I ordered a tiled-wall sculpture, you can paint any color you choose. Another product was called FX sheeting. You can re-cover many surfaces (i.e.fridge, dishwasher, computer, desk top, etc.) with a chrome/metal look). If you don't get the show in your area, check out the HGTV website - I Want That.

Here's a sample of the FX sheeting. There are many other innovative ideas too. The ceiling light fixtures also caught my attention.

Exciting Surfaces
I Want That! : Episode HIWT-102 -- More Projects »

spacer.gif

FXSheeting
Peel-and-stick laminate offers the look of real metal for any surface. Finishes include stainless steel, brushed aluminum and classic copper.

This is interesting (?) a Martini Light fixture :rolleyes:
HIWT-102_chantini_e.jpg

Last edited:
LOL.. all I need is more "stuff" on my I WANT IT LIST!

Really, it sounds like a neat show. I'll check it out.

mish i just saw that the other day !!! some guy was putting textured cardboard looking tile on his wall and spray painted them. i think they said they're removable?

I don't want to see this show!

I've got too many "I want that" items on my wish list.

middie said:
mish i just saw that the other day !!! some guy was putting textured cardboard looking tile on his wall and spray painted them. i think they said they're removable?

Yep. Those are the ones. You can put them up permanently or temporarily. I ordered some double sided tape, so I can remove them w/o damaging the walls. They recommend 3M. The response was so overwhelming, from people who watched the show, the co. told me that they're on back order. Can't wait.:)

it's a neat idea and it doesn't have to be permanent so i can see why it's on back order lol. i didn't get to see the whole show though, but i did manage to see that part of it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom