i'm so deppressed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sarah

Head Chef
hi guys!i dont know why i'm writing this,but maybe it'll make me feel a little better,if nothing else...the truth is,i feel i'm worthless,no one needs me,i dont make difference to anyone in this world,i just feel so down and as i'm typing this,i cant stop crying,i so need someone to hug me and make me feel better...i'm terrible:(

:ohmy: whhhhhat? Why would you feel like that? I love your posts! And you really add good things to a conversation! PLUS we LOVE you!!!!!!! :) ((((((((((((HUG))))))))))) Whats going on in your life that you would even THINK about being depressed? And remember sweetie, Im broke with no job. Im the person that is supposed to be depressed here. Here are some flowers.
16.gif

hey. i am so sorry. i feel the same way at times. i feel that i will never get anywhere in life and that no one will ever love me like i love them. as im type this im crying to. my "friend" got so mad at me today and started yelling at me just because i was in bed with the flu and i didnt call her. this got me so upset that i just started to cry. when i feel like this, i set outside and i just look at the sky. i pray to god that i can feel better and that life can be normal again. not so sound crazy but i feel like this alot. i dont have depression or anything like that its just my heart and brain start thinking diffrent things and i get all dicombobulated (lol thats how i feel) i wish i could give you a hug. hugs always help me.

Supposed to be a bear hugging lol :) i hope you feel better

_ _
_ (o\-~-/o) _
(o\ ( 9 9 ) /o)
\ \( (Y) )/ /
\ ) ( /
/ \
_____/ )_( \____
hjw =_==( (===) )=_=
`97 | \ ) ( / |
\|vVv(__/,v#\__)V/|/|#..

Sarah! Here's what I know about you...

You are very kind.
You are well-spoken.
You have great taste in desserts!
You have provided me personally with great recipes.

I actually think you are great!

Sometimes we have that lousy feeling, but you know what? You are on this board for a reason - let's find out what it is!

Anytime you want, pm me :)

Sarah,

Sweetie, you are not terrible. You are a great person. You are just going through one of those valleys we all hit now and then. One problem right now is that you are probably over-tired. Go fix yourself a cup of hot chocolate (or tea, but the hot chocolate doesn't have as much caffeine, which you don't need at this hour) and soak in a warm tub for 15-30 minutes. Don't think about any problems. Just relax and let trouble drain away. Then go to bed knowing that we are praying for you. When you wake up pm me (and jkath too, she is also a good listener, as are many people here) and vent away. We're here for you--don't forget that.

Barbara

Don't you worry, sweetie, you're going to be just fine. Remember you have a heck of a lot more hormones doing their number on you right now, so some big mood swings are to be expected! Of course you're important and needed--to us, your hubby and your baby! It's OK to have these moments. I'm just glad you let us know so we could remind you how special you are to us! {{{hugs}}}!

Sarah honey, you are a very special person!! Just think about that little one you have inside you right now. Without you, it would never have a chance to grow & bring a smile to your face when it's born. Not only that, just like the others here have said, you are an important part of these boards. I know I look forward to reading your posts & you bring a lot to the table! I know how you are feeling & have been there myself. It's tough to try to get through feeling this way, but you have to keep your head up & you know you can always come here for support! We love you & want to see you happy!! If you need to talk, you can PM me any time. Sometimes it just feels better to get it all out in the open. {{{HUGS!!}}}

Look up when you feel down. No need to feel dumb for writing your feelings down. That's why there are computers, typewriters, pens and papers>> so we can express how we feel. Life is full of times when there seems to be an amount of anguish that is hard to handle. Other times, like is full of smiley faces and true joy. If we don't ever have the hills to climb, we can't appreciate the valleys we have to lie on while looking up.

This board is full of loving people who are there to help and lift up. Just keep rereading these inspirational thoughts from everyone, then, put your arms around yourself and give yourself a much deserved mondo hug!:ROFLMAO:

Please post back often so folks can know of your situation.

sarah we all get like that from time to time. your homones are basically on a warpath right now. but you're not worthless, people do want you around and people love you. i know we all do. i know this sounds crazy but you know what helped me out? listen to some sappy love songs, get a good cry out and i bet you'll feel better.

Sarah.......Honey I know just how you feel, and you did the right thing by posting your message. When we feel down we become our own worst enemy and we say some horrible hurtful things to ourselves none of which are true.

You are FULL OF WORTH
You are SMART
People LOVE you for WHO YOU ARE

Go have that hot chocolate AGAIN [it's an endorphin thing:mrgreen: ] Talk to your hubby or S/O and let him know how you feel, let him give you some comfort too [or flowers]. Listen to the sappy songs and go buy yourself something nice. Take care of YOU!

[[[[[[[[[[[HUGS]]]]]]]]]]]]]

thank you sooo much,you guys!i'm already feeling better reading all these posts u ppl sent me,well i've always had easy tears,but now that i'm expecting,its worse,:rolleyes: ...u guys are so kind,i swear to God,nothing helped but your posts...and its so good to know that i have a good taste in desserts:) ...

i know that i can count on you guys when i need to...
thanks everybody!!!

Im just glad you posted here. When most people get depressed they just shut themselves in and convince themselves of all sorts of bad things but once you talk to people you realize that none of it's true and that lot's of people care.

Now that your feeling a little better you need some good brainless entertainment to clear up whatever clouds of depression remain. :mrgreen:

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ Lotsa Hugs]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

thanx lugaru and lancer......

baking always makes me feel better,i guess i'm gonna bake some butter cookies today...

You sound like me Sarah, and a whole lot of other women and men that go through this kind of feelings. Just last night i was feeling down and my best friend in the world helped me out by saying ii was special and i matter. I woke up this morning feeling much better. Thanks to him. So Sarah you MATTER! You are Special to all of us! We care!!:)

You are a wonderful person and
we all love you around here. Hugs are being
sent.

smiles, T

Sarah, You matter very much each of us matter everyone I have ever met has made a different. Plus I will tell you we all care very much. Please leave a message in my PM if you want to talk on the phone. Barbara and I would be Glad to Chat with you on the Phone if you like. :)
Never feel like you don't matter because you do, I promise that. Like I said you are a very important person to Us all. Barbara and I will say a prayer for you. And I mean it please if you would like to talk with Barbara and I send me a PM and we will Chat. Take Care and Really we would be Glad to Chat with you.

Sarah, just remember that we all make our differences in many ways. It can be something like smiling at a child or helping someone cross the street. Happiness comes from within. You are a wonderful special person and don't you ever forget it.

Hugs, SC :D

Sarah, I've not had the pleasure of chatting with you here on this site. Good heavens child, if God thpught you were worthless, you wouldn't even be! From what I've read, you are having a BABY:) :) Your DH loves you, Everyone here thinks you are a beautiful person..Chin up honey, you've got it all!! Just think, a little sweet child just for you!! I have three grandsons the youngest being 12 days old the middle one is 10 months and just took his first steps and a four year old who kisses me, calls me ma and always is at my side. You will have this too..I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers..Take care, you are loved.
kadesma

Back
Top Bottom