I'm still here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PA Baker

Master Chef
Hey gang! I haven't been around at all this past week and I've missed you--sorry for going MIA like that! First our internet was down again for several days (DH fixed it, hopefully for the last time) and now I'm sick as can be with a nasty flu and sinus infection. So I may not be posting much for a few more days, but I'm here!

Hope everyone's been doing well! :)

We all know that feeling. Not wanting to do anything. But if you remember you are strong and won't let this get you down. LOOK UP! Take this time to count your blessings and know you have many who are thinking of you.

hope you get well soon PAbaker! i know how you feel,flu drives me totally nuts...i'm praying for your speedy recovery!:)

Phooey! PA, we have been missing your sunshine around here. I hope you kick that nasty bug soon. Since GB already sent you virtual chicken soup I will send you virtual honey lemon tea and a great big hug!

I was wondering where you were!

Get better soon, and eat your chicken soup, and drink your tea!

Thanks, guys--you all always make me feel better!

GB and Alix, I actually did have chicken soup and hot tea with honey for lunch--great minds!

I'm getting there, middie. Thanks! The antibiotics are finally kicking in. I'm just really wiped out from all of the coughing. I think if I could get a decent night sleep I'd be back in shape. Poor DH--he's been very patient playing nursemaid to me!

Ugh. I remember you saying you were pretty sick around Easter! That's awful it took so long to get better. Are you back to normal now?

Back
Top Bottom