is the what do you look like supposed to be who?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GB said:
OK I will start...

The picture I have posted on here will not show it as I had a ponytail and no beard in that pic, but I lost the ponytail and grew a beard and all of a sudden people started calling me Johnny Damon. I have since cut my hair shorter so I no longer get that.

johnny damon? isn't he a baseball player? boston reds i think?

My dad's mother used to tell me I looked like Loren Fenmore on The Young and the Restless.. I don't see it.. I don't have her nose.. Her hair color looks like it's from a bottle .. mine is real..

when you see yourself everyday.. I guess you don't see the things others do.

Years back when I went to watch Joy Luck Club in the movie house, I was startled to see my ressemblance (though I think only at certain angles) with the lead actress named Ming-Na. We had exactly the same hair style and length too! And our facial structures were similar. The bunch of people I went with couldn't stop talking about it. I saw her picture recently though and I don't see the ressemblance anymore. Not sure if that's good or bad for me. :roll:

well oh my......
that was fun.....
I, too, have been told many different people that I look like. But, when I put them together, and try to see if they resemble each other, they don't, so how can I look like any of them?
Mostly, Donna Mills

middie said:
GB said:
OK I will start...

The picture I have posted on here will not show it as I had a ponytail and no beard in that pic, but I lost the ponytail and grew a beard and all of a sudden people started calling me Johnny Damon. I have since cut my hair shorter so I no longer get that.

johnny damon? isn't he a baseball player? boston reds i think?

You think right :)

*whew* good cause i'd have felt really dumb if i was wrong lol.
can you tell i have no time to keep up on baseball anymore?
or football. rarely get to watch nascar alllllllllll cause of work :x
i do get to watch my wrestling though.

jkath said:
and Crewsk, don't you see the resemblance? I do!

No, jkath, I don't see it at all. But I'm glad that you do! I think she is georgous!

Hey middie! Did you watch Taboo Tuesday? Hubby did & I caught a few matches. It was pretty good.

no crewsk we didn't get to order it :cry:
sounded like some awesome matches
cause i went online the next day to see
the results.

I only saw 3 matches, the 2 with the "divas" & the one with Ric Flare & Randy Orton(that was an awesome match!). Kane got hurt pretty bad from what my hubby said.

crewsk said:
jkath said:
and Crewsk, don't you see the resemblance? I do!

No, jkath, I don't see it at all. But I'm glad that you do! I think she is georgous!

Hey middie! Did you watch Taboo Tuesday? Hubby did & I caught a few matches. It was pretty good.

I think I actually thought that too once.. about you and Gwenyth.

hey crewsk.. think orton should be included on the heartthrob list???
of course kane got hurt... it was in the script lmao

Yes Orton should be there! Well the thing with Kane was a little fishy. You know when they usually get hurt the match continues...well, they stopped it right then & had the EMT's take him out of the ring. But, who knows, you can never tell with WWE sometimes.

i thought about dying my hair red again. my hairdresser told me i better not cause my hair's finally healthy... and if i did she'll kill me. *sigh*
loved it... faded real fast though

I love it when I have red hair! Hubby said he would kill me if I did it again though, so I guess I better not! And yes middie, it does fade very fast!

gosh, I'm off to work right now and can't read all these.
hopefully, when I'm at my hotel, I'll be able to read up on this topic.
Glad you all responded.
Now, more of you, speak up!
I'll be gone for 9 days so if I miss something, there should be lot's to catch up on when I return.

Enjoy the next week and a half~!~

Mine hates it! Everyone else loves it though. I guess the fact that I go red & don't tell him I'm doing it dosen't help any either. He leaves for work in the morning & I'm a blonde but when he comes home at night I'm a red head. It kinda freaks him out. He say's he feels like he's going to bed with a stranger.

Back
Top Bottom