is the what do you look like supposed to be who?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEFSElover

Executive Chef
I read part of that thread and wondered if they originator was wanting to know who you look like.
Anyone here look like someone famous? Anyone ever mistaken for a celeb?
If anyone has the nerve to start, I'll chime in.

OK I will start...

The picture I have posted on here will not show it as I had a ponytail and no beard in that pic, but I lost the ponytail and grew a beard and all of a sudden people started calling me Johnny Damon. I have since cut my hair shorter so I no longer get that.

jkath is the first person to ever tell me I looked like a celeb. She said that I look like Gweneth Paltrow. I take that as a great compliment!

Yesterday was the first I had ever gotten that. Many years ago (I was probably 10 or younger) my brothers friend told my mom that I looked like Pierce Brosnan.

I think jkath resembles Farah Fawcett. Anyone else?

Farrah? Never had that one (please tell me it's in the angels days, not the david letterman interview!)
Actually, I've gotten all kinds - when I'd made myself into a deep redhead, I got Marie Osmond a lot (hey Julie - still think she's cool?)
Sometimes I hear Reese Witherspoon - must be the heart shaped face & blonde hair ...
and there's this photo of Stevie Nicks that looks like me too. Weird. I think I look like me.

and Crewsk, don't you see the resemblance? I do!

When I was younger people said I looked like Alec Baldwin.

Junior_High.jpg

bangbang - now you opened up the can 'o worms -
besides a "photo album", now we need a "when we were youngin's"
or maybe the dreaded "high school freaks"

PS - you look like a kid at my son's school. Only you're much nicer.

I've gotten Nicole Kidman and Meg Ryan before, I don't see it, but I'll take the compliment :oops:

I just scanned a picutre in a little while ago, it's from my wedding last year :D , I just have to figure out how to post it the right way!!!

go to the "what do you look like" posting - on page 23, I think, Crewsk has a link. I followed it and it worked. If I can do it, ANYbody can!!! good luck!

jkath said:
jaim said:
I've gotten Nicole Kidman and Meg Ryan before, I don't see it, but I'll take the compliment :oops:
jaim - post your mug on the "what do you look like" thread :D

It came out completly HUGE - oops :oops: but it's there :D

When I was younger everyone said I looked like Goldie Hawn and some said Doris Day... goofy and up tight personality into one.

Back
Top Bottom