It is ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CharlieD

Chef Extraordinaire
Masochism of a sort. I am fasting today and yet I'm seating reading this forum. I'M HUNGRY, HELP. Can't eat till late this evening. I better go read some politicks or something like that, it will make me nauseated .

You will appreciate this Charlie. The first year my wife observed Yom Kippor we woke up and went to temple, then went to my parents house to wait until Break Fast. I turned on the TV and had FoodTV on all day. My family thought I was crazy, but they all watched along with me :)

i always watch FTV whwn i'm hungry. waiting for dinner to cook, guess what i turn on?

CharlieD said:
Masochism of a sort. I am fasting today and yet I'm seating reading this forum. I'M HUNGRY, HELP. Can't eat till late this evening. I better go read some politicks or something like that, it will make me nauseated .
if you r fasting charlie! dont think about food,because it will only make u feel even more hungry,plus if you are patient,you will enjoy more,breaking your fast:) ,what are you gonna have bytheway?:LOL:

CharlieD said:
BTW Happy Purim. Actually it is the reason I'm fasting
whats Purim? excuse my ignorance,but i would like to know...

CharlieD said:
Purim is Jewish holiday. And it's starts tonight with sundown.
oh ok! thanks for the info:) ,and what are you gonna have when you break your fast?

Probably a lot of vodka and anything adible that i can find. Well actually it is going to be a community thing and since we are invited to 3 places we'll end up eating whatever they will have.

That would be a very loosly put. But, yes, it is about Ester and some nazi bustard by the name of Haman who ended up hanging on the three that he was going to hang Ester's uncle.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom