"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions > Off Topic Chat

Old 04-19-2005, 01:35 PM   #21
Master Chef

Send a message via MSN to crewsk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dove
Great news! But I sure hope this isn't contagious....
LMAO Dove!!

Old 04-19-2005, 01:46 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dove
Great news! But I sure hope this isn't contagious....
I hope it is!!!!!!

If I can get pregnant, I will be set for life! I can see it now, book deals, a tv movie. I will be written up in medical journals......

Old 04-19-2005, 01:48 PM   #23
Head Chef

Congratulations, Sarah. =) Babies are the best gift ever. It makes my heart just swell thinking of holding a little one in my arms.

I was quite pleased with having a boy thinking I'd save tons on clothing expenses! Little did I know I'd blow the budget on electronic gadgets and legos a million times over! I never did have a girl, but I have lots of friends who did and I was forever the one putting ponytails and ribbons in their hair and letting 'em wear frilly dresses to the store. haha I still 'oooh' and 'awww' over cute baby clothes ...

Again, huge congratulations. =)

Z
Old 04-19-2005, 05:10 PM   #24
Master Chef

CONGRATS on a Girl!!!!

I've got a daughter, 2 sons, 4 granddaughters and 1 grandson. My children have already informed me that I shouldn't count on any more grandchildren.

Trust me ... I've had just as much fun shopping for each of them!
Old 04-19-2005, 06:37 PM   #25
Senior Cook

Send a message via Yahoo to Heat
Thumbs up Alright Sarah!

YAY!!!!! A GIRL!! .....REMEMBER "GIRL'S ARE MADE OF SUGAR AND SPICE AND EVERYTHING NICE"
Great news Sarah! Congratulations!
So when is she due?
Old 04-19-2005, 11:57 PM   #26
Head Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat
YAY!!!!! A GIRL!! .....REMEMBER "GIRL'S ARE MADE OF SUGAR AND SPICE AND EVERYTHING NICE"
Great news Sarah! Congratulations!
So when is she due?
september 4th
Old 04-19-2005, 11:58 PM   #27
Head Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zereh
Congratulations, Sarah. =) Babies are the best gift ever. It makes my heart just swell thinking of holding a little one in my arms.

I was quite pleased with having a boy thinking I'd save tons on clothing expenses! Little did I know I'd blow the budget on electronic gadgets and legos a million times over! I never did have a girl, but I have lots of friends who did and I was forever the one putting ponytails and ribbons in their hair and letting 'em wear frilly dresses to the store. haha I still 'oooh' and 'awww' over cute baby clothes ...

Again, huge congratulations. =)

Z
know what Zereh! i used to check out baby clothes isles even when i wasnt married,they look just so adorable!
Old 04-21-2005, 02:34 PM   #28
Executive Chef

Thats great news Sarah! Think of all the little clothes you get to buy for her Oh and when she gets old enough to move about, let her play with pots and pans, plastic mixing spoons, cardboard boxes , dont bother with too many "real" toys cause they never use them. I bet many parents would agree on that
Old 04-23-2005, 01:22 PM   #29
Executive Chef

Congrats, Sarah!!! Sheez, I miss a week here and everyone's either pregnant or getting married! Something in the water?
Old 04-23-2005, 02:13 PM   #30
Senior Cook

Congratulations!!! We have two girls, now 14 and 19, they are the best!! Welcome to the fun!!

(Sorry there, parents of boys!!) Mind you we have accepted that our house is also full of boys, they come and raid the fridge and pantry, usually a gang of 5 to 8 of them at a time, they know where the best food is! Our youngest grew up with the neighbor boy as her almost brother, same age as her - he calls me Mom nunber 2! so we have the band jams in the rec room too! (We tend to call it the wreck room after those jams!)