Its a girl! :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dove said:
Great news! But I sure hope this isn't contagious....:blink:

I hope it is!!!!!! :LOL:

If I can get pregnant, I will be set for life! I can see it now, book deals, a tv movie. I will be written up in medical journals......:shock:

Congratulations, Sarah. =) Babies are the best gift ever. It makes my heart just swell thinking of holding a little one in my arms.

I was quite pleased with having a boy thinking I'd save tons on clothing expenses! Little did I know I'd blow the budget on electronic gadgets and legos a million times over! I never did have a girl, but I have lots of friends who did and I was forever the one putting ponytails and ribbons in their hair and letting 'em wear frilly dresses to the store. haha I still 'oooh' and 'awww' over cute baby clothes ...

Again, huge congratulations. =)

:heart:
Z

CONGRATS on a Girl!!!!

I've got a daughter, 2 sons, 4 granddaughters and 1 grandson. My children have already informed me that I shouldn't count on any more grandchildren.

Trust me ... I've had just as much fun shopping for each of them!

Alright Sarah!

YAY!!!!! A GIRL!! .....REMEMBER "GIRL'S ARE MADE OF SUGAR AND SPICE AND EVERYTHING NICE"
Great news Sarah! Congratulations!
So when is she due?

Heat said:
YAY!!!!! A GIRL!! .....REMEMBER "GIRL'S ARE MADE OF SUGAR AND SPICE AND EVERYTHING NICE"
Great news Sarah! Congratulations!
So when is she due?
september 4th :)

Zereh said:
Congratulations, Sarah. =) Babies are the best gift ever. It makes my heart just swell thinking of holding a little one in my arms.

I was quite pleased with having a boy thinking I'd save tons on clothing expenses! Little did I know I'd blow the budget on electronic gadgets and legos a million times over! I never did have a girl, but I have lots of friends who did and I was forever the one putting ponytails and ribbons in their hair and letting 'em wear frilly dresses to the store. haha I still 'oooh' and 'awww' over cute baby clothes ...

Again, huge congratulations. =)

:heart:
Z

know what Zereh! i used to check out baby clothes isles even when i wasnt married,they look just so adorable!

Thats great news Sarah! Think of all the little clothes you get to buy for her:) Oh and when she gets old enough to move about, let her play with pots and pans, plastic mixing spoons, cardboard boxes:mrgreen: , dont bother with too many "real" toys cause they never use them. I bet many parents would agree on that :LOL:

Congratulations!!! We have two girls, now 14 and 19, they are the best!! Welcome to the fun!!

(Sorry there, parents of boys!!) Mind you we have accepted that our house is also full of boys, they come and raid the fridge and pantry, usually a gang of 5 to 8 of them at a time, they know where the best food is! Our youngest grew up with the neighbor boy as her almost brother, same age as her - he calls me Mom nunber 2! so we have the band jams in the rec room too! (We tend to call it the wreck room after those jams!)

Hey hon your going to have such a time with your daughter. As is right now mine is 8 months and last night she showed her older brother that she can stand! He was so excited that he got to be the first to see his little sister do a milestone. Good luck and cherish her always

Laurie

Back
Top Bottom