Its a girl! :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sarah

Head Chef
hey guys! there's a news,i had an ultra sound today and they told me i'm having a baby girl :LOL: ,i'm sooooo excited,now i can start shopping!hehe,i cant stop smiling:)

crewsk said:
That's wonderful news sarah!! I'm so happy for you! WOW, DC is getting loaded with baby news today!!:LOL:
thankyou so much crewsk! :) ,what other baby news is there? i'd like to know too!:)

Sarah that is wonderful. I am so happy for you!!! Little girls are so special. Have you thought of any girl names yet?

sarah said:
hey guys! there's a news,i had an ultra sound today and they told me i'm having a baby girl :LOL: ,i'm sooooo excited,now i can start shopping!hehe,i cant stop smiling:)
Allright Sarah,
I'm so happy for you...It is so much fun decorating the room, getting all those teeny tiney cloths and goodies..Any names YET :LOL:
Take care of you both..
kadesma:)

9.gif
WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!! :mrgreen:

Very cool! I'm so happy for you!
I found out I'm going to be aunt to a baby girl just yesterday!
Girls are so much fun!!!

awww sarah how sweet a girl?? that's exciting. millions of cute things out there for a girl. you know... you should name her desiree lol

Congrats!!! im happy for you. I agree with sierracook's dad. a little girl should always have pink on or pretty girlie clothes. it was so fun dressing up my baby girl. Im so happy for you.

Congrats sarah...............thats wonderful. I have 3 boys so I'm hoping I'll be blessed with a grandaughter but then again as long as its healthy I really don't care. But those adorable girl clothes are so sweet.

thanks everybody!!! :)

we've been thinking about names lately,but i guess my inlaws and my own parents will have to be involved in naming the child too,since this is our 1st and everybody is very excited:)
and yes sierracook! your dad was right! blue is simply not for little girls,though it looks very cute on boys...i'm looking forward to buying all those pretty pink things for my baby,i still wear pink mostly myself,lol...

Congratulations sarah!!!!!!!!! Suggestions on names are always good but in the end it's up to you two so don't stress too much when everyone starts throwing names at you...........(Victoria, Victoria, Victoria, Victoria...) :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom