I've been upgraded :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SizzlininIN

Master Chef
I'm now a Soux Chef according to this board :LOL: .........can you say Party.......Party.......Party! Drinks are on me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did somebody say party???? Congrats Sizz.

img_96999_0_a4cb19496034c545cac19ff8bbacd650.gif

Soux Chef

SizzlininIN
Congratulations! Does that come with more responsibility? How did you apply for it? Guess you can brag to your family that you know what you are doing. Good for you! Agree with you about wasabi, that one I think is the best. Reminds me of Ali McBeal! I like that tv show too. Now she goes with Harrison Ford.

That who that lil guy reminded me of........thanks kitchen for the brain nudge........kinda slow this AM.......only 1 cup of tea so far. Not sure how the heck I was given the honor..........I didn't even have to beg or plead...........hey your one too!

SizzlininIN said:
That who that lil guy reminded me of........thanks kitchen for the brain nudge........kinda slow this AM.......only 1 cup of tea so far. Not sure how the heck I was given the honor..........I didn't even have to beg or plead...........hey your one too!
When did this happen? Boy, that made my day! Glad you notice details. I always apologize for oversight. Well, we both can celebrate. Think I'll have an extra piece of dark chocolate after dinner. Only way I get to eat it if is special time for me. One more reason to stay in touch. Thanks Sizz, you can celebrate too! Small things in life make me happy.

I notice I just got upgraged to Certified Executive Chef :chef: . Tusen Takk, I am so flattered, what is next?? How did I get to this auspicious pinacle? To whom to I owe this promotion - the :mrgreen: ies

I'm now a senior chef, good enough reason to partayyy with you all:ROFLMAO: just had to try that smiley out. :LOL:

I was having a blonde moment on the day I first noticed the new upgrades. I glanced and then said out loud "What the..........? Im not an assistant cook. What are they talking about?" ROFL at myself

Probably more suited as a dish washer.

Back
Top Bottom