jkath, where are you????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alix we could always use another set of hands!

GB, not only can you be our first customer but you can be invited to our private grand opening party!

lol, you guys are cracking me up. i think your bakery, no matter where it is located, would do better than the hooters restaurants in nyc. here, the scantily clad waitresses are nasty, like "whatchoo lookin at dirtball?". well, put on some clothes and i won't look. i guess hooters restaurants are better down south where the waitresses are as friendly as they are pretty.

I cooked dinner for hubby like that on our anniversary once. The kids were at my parents & when he came home from work & saw me standing there he went back outside & came back in. He said he was just making sure he was in the right house.:LOL:

Alix said:
Only for the servers bucky...in the kitchen that might be a bit hazardous. :shock:

And a bit unattractive. Anyone remember the Seinfeld episode where Jerry's girlfriend is trying to open the jar of pickles? It ruined everything for the poor guy!:LOL:

Can I also take pictues of the servers then?
z4dwink.gif

That's very sweet GB. :D

(I was actually referring to the Seinfeld. Jerry was convinced that he'd met the perfect woman when she told him she did everything at home n*ked. He couldn't imagine that it would ever be unattractive, until he saw her struggling to open a jar of pickles.)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom