Kentucky Derby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am just getting my money pit paid off in June. So, it is good for a few more years. So, I think I will go on vacation instead. I have always wanted to rent a RV and take a road trip with a bunch of friends to Yellowstone.:cool:

Oh! I just remembered that I promised to post some pics of my visit to Yellowstone during the fire! Sorry!!! :doh: I completely forgot, my bad!

Finding the photo album at my folk's house will be a bit of a challenge, there's a ton of them! I'll track it down, it's been so long I've almost forgotten what all the pictures look like! :rolleyes:

It HAS been a long time! That's a trip I'd love to repeat, without the fire, of course. I'd bought a denim jacket with a leather collar (yeah, it was the 80's remember? :LOL:) at the gift shop near Old Faithful and after we got home a couple weeks later I remember watching the news and seeing the whole log structure engulfed in flames. It was kinda sad, actually. :(

What is even more sad are those millions of trees that burned up. At least the fires were started by mother nature and not some stupid idiot burning his TP.

Back to the Kentucky Derby, I heard on the news today that someone who bet a dollar on Giacomo won $250,000. Works for me!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom