Last night's 24 - if you missed it....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spryte

Senior Cook
At CTU:
Michelle took command of CTU. She gave Tony a low level security clearance and asked him to do research. Tony got mad because he used to have a level 6 clearance. She said that the last time she saw him, he was too drunk to keep a job and that he could leave if he wanted. Tony stayed.

Later, Audrey tells Michelle that earlier in the day, when Jack needed help, he called Tony, the only person he could count on and that Tony saved their lives. She also told Michelle that Tony still cares about her. Michelle softened towards Tony.

In blackout zone, CTU sees a military chopper heading toward McLennan & Forrester. It's not CTU or local law enforcement. Tony says that Jack will draw a fire fight to show CTU their location and that CTU should send teams to McLennan & Forrester. Curtis & Michelle disagree. Michelle says she wants teams sent to the perimeter.

Since Driscoll is gone, Sarah approaches Michelle about having her arrest esponged and her two level pay increase. Michelle says that she knows nothing about it, but will check into it, but not today. Sarah says that she will not go back to work until it is resolved. Michelle calls security and has her removed and her clearances cancelled. As they drag her out, Sarah shouts back that Michelle will regret it. (Spryte note - hmmm... maybe we can get Chloe back?)

Michelle assigns Curtis & Tony to take up what Sarah was doing.

Michelle apologizes to Tony for her comment and tells her that she needs & values his experience and opinions. Tony says that it's too hard to work with her. She asks him to stay and he does. (Spryte note - hmmmmm... Michelle & Tony maybe get back together??)

Audrey admits to her dad that after seeing Jack torture Paul that she doesn't feel the same about him. He tells her that we need men like Jack.

Secretary Heller tells the president he should stay in the air in Air Force One for at least another hour.

At McLennan & Forrester:
Weapon has taken out ALL electronics for an 8 block radius. Security grabs Paul and starts trying to beat info out of him. What did he print and where is it. Paul knows they will kill him. He's beaten up pretty bad when Jack bursts through and saves him. It's hard for Paul to run. He's really hurt. They retrieve printout from office where Paul hid it and make their way out of the building. When outside, they see the chopper with 20 or so commandos. The McLennan Forrester security chief gives order to kill the two men *Jack & Paul) and retrieve the stolen data. Security Chief gets gear & joins them.

The black out has spawned widespread looting.

Jack & Paul make their way to a sporting goods store. They are shot at by the owners. Jack identifies himself as a Federal Agent, they don't believe him and threaten to shoot. Jack says they're going away... but bursts in. He shows ID and says they need guns, what's left? They want to know what's going on and why commandos are chasing them. Jack gave the whole story to them... that these people are working with the terrorists responsible for all of todays actions. The two young men that own the store are Middle Eastern. Jack says he needs to commandere the store and draw a fire fight so CTU can find and rescue them and retrieve the data from McLennon Forrester. The two men talk and want to make a stand with Jack. To show this is their home too and to fight back against the racism they've endured their whole life and that if their father was still alive, he would also be fighting against terrorists next to Jack. Jack tells them it's dangerous and says they still have time to leave. They stay. Fight starts. Commandos close in. Jacks tells the guys they can blind commandos wearing night vision goggles with flashlights. Fire Fight... commandos in store... CTU finally arrives on the scene saving Jack, Paul & two young men. Security Chief gets shot in the store.
Jack is handing over computer printout to CTU team with instructions on getting it back to CTU. Security Chief is not dead! Paul notices just as he's getting ready to shoot Jack. Paul yells Jack's name and pushes him aside. Paul is seriously shot. CTU kills the security agent and calls medics in. Jack knows it's not good and does not want to leave Paul. Paul gasps, I owed you. Jack said he didn't owe him anything. (Spryte note - I thought he was going to say, "Tell Audrey I love her" with his dying breath) Paul is alive... but it doesn't look good.

The terrorists:
Habib Marwan contacts an American man and says it's time. The man reaches into his closet and pulls out a high ranking Air Force uniform. I can't remember is they actually reference Air Force One... or if I just assumed a connection.

Scenes to next week:
They are going to use Dena to gain access to a terrorist. Saying that Jack will be a hostage for the terrorists. (Spryte note - You'd think terrorists would know by now that they don't want Jack on the inside!!!)

A tearful Audrey asks Jack if Paul will be ok. He doesn't answer.

An American family is being held hostage. I think the family of an Air Force guy. I'm not sure.

I think that's about it.

response to spryte's comments

How in the world did you do this? I don't even have to watch it anymore. You said verbatum what the show was about. Also your personal comments were so appropriate. This is truly amazing. Thanks for the time and comments. Can I count on you every week? It was as if I could see it again.

LOL - I did it first thing this morning... but the end of the day it wouldn't be that detailed... in a couple days it would be...
I don't think Jack will be with Audrey...
I do think Michelle will be with Tony...
Jack & Paul got the info out of the place...
and Dena will be in next week's episode!

And President Palmer will be back at for the last 6 episodes... that was in TV guide.... I can't wait!! I miss him, in the other seasons he had his own story line.

comments about show 24

You really are good! What you said you would be in next couple days is my mind all the time. You could be a commentator. It truly was exciting. Do you think Paul will make it? I like Tony and Michelle together. Hope nothing happens to him. Audrey seems to like him too. Of course, Sarah has to be in the mix wonder how she will get back at Michelle? Didn't trust her from beginning. Can't wait till next week. Hope it isn't omitted for president speech or something. We heard them all already.

comment on show 24

Boy, do you have a memory! I better remember your name and be able to ask you about some things I miss. It goes so fast. Paul didn't die or did he? I saw his eye open but Jack left him there. I think that would be bad if he did go. I haven't a clue about the guy dressed in uniform going to the president. Wonder if our president watches tv? Thanks for keeping me posted. Wonderful job you do.

comments on show 24

spryte you did relieve me somewhat. You think Audrey will pair up with Jack? Didn't sound so sure last time.

response to spryte

Seems you have the whole thing figured out. Amazing! When you get interested your whole focus is on the plot. Good for your mind. Keep it up! We'll see if you are right. Have to wait till next Monday. I feel like I am wishing my time away just to see the next hour.

Back
Top Bottom