Look at what my baby girl learned how to do!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AllenOK

Executive Chef
She just started sitting up a few days ago. She's 7 months old. When I took this pic, she was bouncing up and down in a sitting position.

elliesitting19yg.jpg

Later, after I took this pic, I saw her trying to get up on all fours, and she had her little tushy all the way up, with her legs fully extended. Knowing my luck, she'll be walking here soon.

What a cute pink bundle of joy. Once see starts to walk(and it will be soon) you're going to get alot of excercise. Is she daddy's little girl? :heart:

I already get enough excersize with my twin sons :)

And yes, she is a daddy's girl. She absolutely loves her Daddy :)

What a cutie Allen!! I know how proud you must be!! Bucky is so right about not blinking. Seem like just yesterday my baby girl was learning to sit up & now she's 5! It makes you want a remote to be able to rewind things sometimes.

Allen, I just turned into a big pile of mush on my chair. She is ADORABLE! Hug her once for me and kiss those sweet baby cheeks too.

*me feels a little left out....*
See everyone Allen failed to mention to me that OUR daughter has been setting up for a few days when I get this frantic/happy call from my mom who is babysetting our children while we both work....

Needless to say. He got chewed out. And yes she's just adorable. And I miss her so much working. I missed one of her milestones :( I still can't get over on how much she's grown! And she's not totaly a daddy's girl. She's mommie's girl 100%! She see's me she starts to dance :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom