Martha Stewart clean

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
middie said:
luvs i just tackled my bathroom... but if you want to start on my kitchen and or living room please feel free !!!

The kitchen and the bathroom are the hardest to keep clean... and it's just me here.. I can't imagine if there were more living here.. I'd be cleaning constantly. I'm really fussy about the kitchen and bathroom.

Let's all remember, kids, that Martha has HELP to do her cleaning for her.
So do I. Once every two weeks my house is clean for a few hours.

mudbug said:
Let's all remember, kids, that Martha has HELP to do her cleaning for her.
So do I. Once every two weeks my house is clean for a few hours.

I'm a clean freak, to a certain extent... but if you saw around my computer, you'd call me a liar :LOL:

We have lived in this house since 1969 (January) and my car or DH's truck has NEVER made it past the garage door!
If I throw something out It appears in his garage as if by magic because we might need it some day. this is the honest truth..my can opener needed repaired. DH went out to his "mess" came in with the part and fixed it. Now, I threw out that can opener at least 21 years ago. He has a 1986 Honda Trail Bike that hasn't been in the mountains in 25 years..a 12' aluminum boat that I still pay for the stickers and plates for the trailer it is sitting on but hasn't seen the water for 10 years because it would take him a week to clean it out and then where would he put the junk that came out of it? Back in the garage so he can put it back in the boat when he cake home??it has a motor and a fish finder..but the fish are safe..also a boat that folds flat he bought a few years ago and used twice..oh well, I love him just as much as I did almost 100 years ago,
Dove

I think what everyone here needs is a sign that reads:

Your Mother Doesn't Work Here
So Therefore You Will Have To
Pick-Up After Yourselves.......... :D

Wasabi,
I keep telling Dove "Please learn to put your toys back in their box" as I am putting them back..then she goes over and smells her toys and pulls out the ones I touched and back out of the box they come.

:roll:

When my sons lived with me they tried the "Emancipation Proclamation" dodge to get out of doing chores .... I pulled the "Allowence - do your chores or don't get paid - Proclamation" .

Dove said:
Wasabi,
I keep telling Dove "Please learn to put your toys back in their box" as I am putting them back..then she goes over and smells her toys and pulls out the ones I touched and back out of the box they come.

:roll:
Dove, That's a hoot! I tell that to Koapaka everynight, but who puts it all back? ME.

tweedee said:
I think what everyone here needs is a sign that reads:

Your Mother Doesn't Work Here
So Therefore You Will Have To
Pick-Up After Yourselves.......... :D

you got that right, tweedee, but I live alone. I have no one to blamd.

i'm on my way, guys!
at least you cleaned the bathroom, middie. i hate cleaning up tinkle-splatters and soap scum the most.
all right, i'm warming the car up and my bleach and buckets are in the trunk.
here i come!!!!
i hope you don't pass out from the fumes that my favorite cleaning products tend to emit...
10.gif

:D

My kitchen floor would pass Martha Stewart's white glove test -...........oh yea,....................... I don't have a kitchen floor.................. my dog ATE it! :cry:

Back
Top Bottom