money changer thieves

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef

<DIV class=Section1>

Subject: A bird in the hand is worth ...

<DIV>

<DIV><DIV>

Bill owns a company that manufactures and installs car wash systems. (Magic Wand Car Wash Systems, just in case you want to buy one.) Bill's company installed a car wash system in <FONT face="Arial Narrow" color=#010101 size=5><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt; COLOR: #010101; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Narrow'">

Is this about the Starlings that were climbing INSIDE the bill changer and carrying off quarters? I've got a few pictures of that, I believe.

Yes, and I have 3-4 pictures of it too.I don't know why all of it didn't come up, it all showed before I clicked on post reply???? WEL HE**

Ok, I'm going to try this again, I found the pictures on urbanlegends.com to see if it were true, also, and it is:ROFLMAO:

Bill owns a company that manufactures and installs car wash systems. (Magic Wand Car Wash Systems, just in case you want to buy one.) Bill's company installed a car wash system in <FONT face="Arial Narrow" color=#010101 size=5><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt; COLOR: #010101; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Narrow'">

Attachments

• bird1.BMP
    134.8 KB · Views: 51
  • bird2.BMP
    103.9 KB · Views: 71
  • bird3.BMP
    83.9 KB · Views: 52
Bill owns a company that manufactures and installs car wash systems. Magic Wand Car Wash Systems just in case you want to buy one. Bill's company installed a car wash system in Frederick, Md. for a gentleman.

Now understand that these are a complete system including the money changer and money taking machines.

The problem started when the new owner complained to Bill that he was losing significant amounts of money form his coin machines each week. He went as far as to accuse Bill's employees of having a key to the boxes and ripping him off. Bill just couldn't believe that his people would do that. So they setup a trap for the thief.

Well they caught the thief in the act!

A BIRD.... thats right... A BIRD took quarters out of a change machine!!!!! :ohmy: :ermm: :shock: :mellow:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom