My baby graduated!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
Picture isn't good, the only thing I hate about the digital is that there is a delay between pics when you have it on view mode. It's blurry because I was trying to hurry and get the diploma part right after getting the one of him stepping up to the stage:mad:
He was wearing black dress pants, white dress shirt and then the birght new red, white and blue Reeboks:LOL:

The one of us is bad too. :rolleyes: But, oh well, I've got the portaraits to look back on. See why he is short?:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• diploma.jpg
    diploma.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 153
  • us.jpg
    us.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 201
No, he just squeeked by to get the high school done. He already has a job, working with a sign crew, so, he's going to keep on with his life working.

congrats texasgirl!!!!!!!!!!!

boy that's a big baby...:) (does he know you still call him that?)

Yippeeeeeee!!!! Congrats to all of you! With out you HE couldn't have done it!!

He looks like a fine lad congrats to him and you all.
Buckytom of course he knows he was the one to tell her to call him that, All men like to be called My Baby. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Thanks all of you!! And yes, he knows that I still call him that. He just rolls his eyes:rolleyes: . As you can see in the picture, he gets embarrassed when I want to hug him in public:LOL:

Embarrassed or not.. .keep hugging him every chance you get! Soon, he'll move out of the house and hugs will be so far inbetween.

Unless he has laundry to be done then mama can hug him all she wants. :) And congrats to both you and him. :) :) :)

For some reason.. I think all laundry problems have been forgotten today. : )

Congrats all moms of grads!

But surely you are too young to have children old enough to graduate!

choclatechef said:
Congrats all moms of grads!

But surely you are too young to have children old enough to graduate!

I wish I were:LOL:
I'm 36.
My oldest graduated last year:ohmy: , yes, I started too young, I was 16. But that's ok, I just hope they don't make me a grandma before I'm 40:wacko:

Way to go Texas, you did a good job:) Take a bow and give that boy a hug..:cool:

kadesma:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom