"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions > Off Topic Chat

Old 05-21-2005, 09:16 AM   #11
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkath
I about fell out of my chair when I read your thread's name -
I thought it said "My Grand Baby's Pics". I saw it was you who posted it and I think you're a bit younger than me...it freaked me out!

PS - your little guy is such a cutie!!
LOL, nope not yet.
And actually it's probably not that far away, my oldest is 19. At least he doesn't have a girlfriend right now.

Thank you, everyone for the compliments. I'm proud of both my boys!

Old 05-21-2005, 12:43 PM   #12
Master Chef

great pics of your boy!

Old 05-22-2005, 10:08 AM   #13
Master Chef

Nice Pics TX.....thanks for sharing! What grade is he graduating from? My middle son will be graduating 8th on Monday and my oldest will graduate from high school next Sunday. Boy the years fly by.

Whats funny is I'll have one starting college......one starting high school.....and one starting kindergarden.

Thanks for sharing the pics!
Old 05-22-2005, 06:26 PM   #14
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by SizzlininIN
Nice Pics TX.....thanks for sharing! What grade is he graduating from? My middle son will be graduating 8th on Monday and my oldest will graduate from high school next Sunday. Boy the years fly by.

Whats funny is I'll have one starting college......one starting high school.....and one starting kindergarden.

Thanks for sharing the pics!
He is graduating from high school.
he still has such a baby face, and when people see him and find out that he is 18, they just refuse to believe it. He is 5'3 and not quite 100 lbs.
And yes, they grow up too fast. I remember when my boys were little and I couldn't wait until they got older, to see what they would look like and be like, now, I wish they were small again. I miss taking care of them. Now is when all the worrying starts
Old 05-23-2005, 03:24 PM   #15
Master Chef

Wow he does look young for his age! I thought maybe he was graduating from 8th like my son.

I think my youngest will be like that though. He's 6 but looks like he's maybe 4. He's a tiny guy.
Old 05-23-2005, 04:36 PM   #16
Master Chef

Sizzlin, I can't believe that you have the three so far apart, you must be one heck of a woman, I don't think that I could start over again ;)

Hamburger, which kiddo are you refering to? Mine is 18 and Sizzlin has one graduating from high school and one graduating from the 8th grade and going to high school?