My dad is very unwell

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kyles

Head Chef
My dad in Australia is very ill, he has been diagnosed with a collapsed lung and may need major surgery. Positive thoughts et.al. greatly appreciated. I am really worried about him, and I might have to head to Australia, but not sure that its the right time for me to go back yet, so I am quite stressed.

Thank you

I am sorry to here this and of course he will be in our prayers. Here is something for you :flowers:.

Burning inscense.....lighting candles and sending a direct message to the great Spirit. Hope he gets better. However the trip to Australia would be nice under better circumstances.

Kyles Sorry to hear that!

I will be praying for him and you and your family as we all will be. Sending Positive thoughts your way!

Kyles I am very sorry; I try not to give personal advice.

All I can tell you is I was in exactly the same position as you many years ago, except the gravity of the situation was downplayed by my family.

So I did not go.

I still regret that.

I am not saying that your and my dad's situations are the same, heck, I don't know anything about it.

I wrote this thing four times and kept erasing it.

I do not want to intrude.

But I felt I should say something.

Please forgive me for doing so.

God bless you and your dad.

Sending all good thoughts to you & your Dad, Kyles. I know how stressfull it can be when your family is ill & miles away. Had similar situations. Lost all of my family. They were in New York & I'm out here in California. Chin up.

auntdot said:
Kyles I am very sorry; I try not to give personal advice.

All I can tell you is I was in exactly the same position as you many years ago, except the gravity of the situation was downplayed by my family.

So I did not go.

I still regret that.

I am not saying that your and my dad's situations are the same, heck, I don't know anything about it.

I wrote this thing four times and kept erasing it.

I do not want to intrude.

But I felt I should say something.

Please forgive me for doing so.

God bless you and your dad.

Kyles, I have to agree with Aunt Dot. My situation with my father was also downplayed, though I knew his condition wasnt very good. I say you only have one dad, so go see him and spend time with him, you wont regret it. Your not far from Australia. And even if you were worlds apart, it's worth the trip just to see his reaction when he see's you again. God bless you and may you have the strength to get past your own stress and see that he needs you.

Kyles my prayers are with you. I don't know if he has other medical problems but I've had collapsed lung several times. If attended to it's not deadly and usually re-inflates on it's own. But surely if you feel that heart tug you should go!

img_103531_0_fde9ae55ee0540d4312f602389d0f782.gif
For you and your Dad

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom