Need your Creativity now~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jkath

Hospitality Queen
My 4th grader is doing a science project on mold. Specifically, if mold grows better in light or dark. But, we need a catchy title before he turns in the process paper tomorrow. Any creative ideas? I wanted to use "to mold...or not to mold. That is the question"...but considering most 4th graders don't read Shakespeare, we opted not to use it.

heh heh heh...now show me a 4th grader who understands that one.......

I like the "illuminating" part.

PS - I honestly never thought I'd be growing mold in my kitchen on purpose!

Jkath, I did this with my preschool class. It is so neat. How about

who's got Mold? instead of who's got MILK.....I really like rumples though

No fair Nicole.........I had my post all planned out and you rained on my parade :LOL:

I was going to say GOT MOLD! Then maybe you could draw a picture of someone eating cheese with mold on it and make a moldy mustache. Gross but I know my sons would of loved that at that age. No daughters here so not sure what they'd think of it..........probably think it was pretty gross......which it is :)

Sorry Sizzle. That was the name of our experiment when I did with my Class

Oregon I believe is the mold capital, rampant here. So much that my apartment has a permanent fan sucking out moisture and it is always on to keep the moisture out of the apartment and the walls inbetween. The fan is barely audible. But with 9 months of rain, you can imagine. Here you do not have a problem knowing which direction is north - it is the side of the tree with all the moldy moss. There are some real good titles here. If he is trying to grow mold, bear in mind how dangerous it is to inhale the spores.

Glad I could help - we used to do this too - I'd come up with some really funny or catchy stuff stuff and my son would just stare at me with a total blank face and say - MOM!!!!!!!!!!! I'm 6

We had fun though.

Back
Top Bottom