New forum?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amber

Executive Chef
Since we are all friends here, many of us know each other well, would any of you welcome a support type forum for daily life, problems, situations? I saw two posts today from Kyle and Bang, and many others along the way. I think there is a need for us to communicate. I wanted to put a post on here myself, but have been struggling about it because it's a food forum. So what do you all think? Admins/mods/friends?

Amber if you need to talk to us please post .. we are here to listen. This is a food forum but.. it's filled with friends and laughter too. You can always IM me or send me a pm if you want too. I'm almost always around.

smiles, T

Yes, I think that is One of the (Many Atributes of this site) "A place for everything, Dove, You ain't ketched me in th' "Woodshed yet! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: (Told ya I run Fast! LOL! :w00t2: :bounce: Smoked turkey, Provolone chese, on favorite bread, with condiment's of choice, MMMM!! Vote 5 Stars for DC!!! #1 !!! Here WE come!!! :) Atomic Jed!

amber said:
Since we are all friends here, many of us know each other well, would any of you welcome a support type forum for daily life, problems, situations? I saw two posts today from Kyle and Bang, and many others along the way. I think there is a need for us to communicate. I wanted to put a post on here myself, but have been struggling about it because it's a food forum. So what do you all think? Admins/mods/friends?

Good idea Amber, since it's off the topic of the forum, but many folks are friendly here & need a place to vent, & it doesn't really fit under chit-chat, fun & games..

Last edited:
Mish sometimes we do get off topic, but I think it is fine as long as we keep it to a social thing. I also care Big body huge heart. I will chat to anyone , I have never met a stranger, ( or is that I have never met a stranger person than I. ) Huh FOOD for thought anyway if anyone wants to chat I am here :).

Maidrite, I was agreeing with Amber, in that a separate catagory was a good idea. There are many people who offer support here. Like Wasabi put it so well, it's like family; & when people are suffering, it doesn't seem to fit under the "Catagory" of jokes & games. Sometimes the written word gets lost. Hope that makes it clearer. BTW, I love getting mail too. The only mail I don't like is junk mail & bills.:) I'm always happy to hear from the kind people here.

AJ,
Bring a lunch withe you like that and all we(I) will do is sit, chat and eat with you..

After thinking about this maybe a new forum would work..what would we call it?
Need to talk
need support

Back
Top Bottom