Nothing works here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bangbang

Executive Chef
I am giving up on this site for now. I can't post and I keep getting "can't find page" .I can't read my messages.This post probably won't even show up. Nothing here seems to work correctly. This sucks:!:

Bangbang every time I start to complain about something new here I figure it out.....you'll get used to it.

Bangbang, we're working on it. I just told Damp to hit reply twice and submit twice. You may get the message, already posted in the last 5 minutes, but at least you will have posted. Hang in there!

I am trying to be patient. I have to sign off and come back to see the updated thread. Ughhhh:!:

Don't leave Bang!

Everything will work out in time.
I'm really having no problems at all...

Ok.....now I get it. I post wait ten minutes then I hit "user cp" and I can see the updated thread. Well at least I figured that out. :LOL:

Just try refresh Bang. It is working for me today. I am having the same problems as you are. They are working on it though. I have faith it will get ironed out soon.

Just hit refresh bang - My messages didn't look like they were posting - but I would hit submit (button on the left) and it would still be on my posting page - Just go to the top of the page and click on the thread you are posting in (this case "nothing works here" - hit refresh if necessary, and your post should be there.

Bang, for me things were totally furshlugginered for about three days. :cry:

But after several emails things seem to be OK, at least for me. :)

Hang in there Bang.

If things don't work out we can always demand our money back. :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom