Our Names..?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
one of my boys is leash trianed! i used to leash him up as a kitten and go up and down the stairs with him, over and over again, till he got the concept.

he caught on to it very quickly and now, 11 years later, i take him out all the time on his leash and he runs along on it like a little pro.
27.gif

texasgirl said:
[/color][/u]

Give please, I'm not barbara or james,but, I would like to see what is so good. Of course, we don't have those places here.

texasgirl and barbara, i am going to post a few maid rite recipes in a new thread under beef. there's a few places claiming to have originated them, with different recipes.

luvs_food said:
one of my boys is leash trianed! i used to leash him up as a kitten and go up and down the stairs with him, over and over again, till he got the concept.

he caught on to it very quickly and now, 11 years later, i take him out all the time on his leash and he runs along on it like a little pro.
27.gif

We're trying the leash with Bob and he's not doing too badly, although he slithers along when he has it on instead of just walking like a normal cat. My late cat Ruby used to be pretty good on a leash - for a cat. She always wanted to run up trees or under bushes with it on, which is made it a pain to untangle her. Blue doesn't need a leash though. He's far too wise to need to be tethered to a human.

BC

I would still like to hear from Mr. Dove....
I'm curious where he came up with his name............
Dove

This is my maiden name. Pam seems to be taken. I have a problem remembering what I am signed in as.

I would not have used my full maiden name if I had known it would turn up on google! Not that I have had any problems...perhaps I should change it.

Pam

I am Garnish,I am a culinary student, and love the look and fancy detail of food,so garnish made sense to me.....

I would not have used my full maiden name if I had known it would turn up on google! Not that I have had any problems...perhaps I should change it.

LOL I didn't realize that you could search your name and find anything. I just searched mine (IcyMist) and found lots of things I am involved in and others that I am not. I thought my name unique but its not. :)

Back
Top Bottom