Over Done.... Ouch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-DEADLY SUSHI-

Washing Up
I had a bit too much of vodka last night. My friends were over.... bla bla bla. My FACE hurts! :x OUCH!!!!!!!!!!! Im gonna take some pain meds but how do I get my brain working? Any ideas? And turn that music DOWN!

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
I had a bit too much of vodka last night. My friends were over.... bla bla bla. My FACE hurts! :x OUCH!!!!!!!!!!! Im gonna take some pain meds but how do I get my brain working? Any ideas? And turn that music DOWN!

Drink Lots of fluids (Gatorade if you've got it), and as much as it hurts, get up and get moving around to get your system going.

John
(Been there, done that.)

OUCH! Its bright in here!
4.gif

Crewsk, will you snuggle with me?
16.gif

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
OUCH! Its bright in here!
4.gif

Crewsk, will you snuggle with me?
16.gif

Of course I will darlin'! But on 2nd thought I don't think you really want me to. :? I don't want you to get this cold or whatever it is that I've had for almost a week. But if you want to chance it, I'd be happy to snuggle with you. :D

DampCharcoal said:
HEY SUSHI, YA FEELING ANY BETTER BUDDY? WANT ME TO OPEN THE BLINDS IT'S KINDA DARK IN HERE!!!!! :LOL: Sorry man, couldn't help it! ;)

Damp, you read my mind! :LOL: I was just thinking we could go over and whip up Sushi some food, you know, bang the pots and pans around, shout to him to ask where things are, play some music, that sort of thing! ;)

Hope you're feeling better, sush!

I'll handle this.....................

-SHUSI!!! TO THE WOODSHED. NOW!!!!! AND GIVE ME THE BOTTLE!

Any one want a drink?? :LOL:

Hope this will make you giggle. (Print came out a little small...should say wake up little sushi.

:) Thanks crewsk & Damp. Couldn't resist having a little fun w Sushi. Don't know if anyone remembers the song Wake Up Little Susie:

Wake up little suzie, wake up, wake up little suzie, wake up
We both fell sound asleep, wake up little suzie and weep
The movie’s over, it’s four o’clock and we’re in trouble deep

Chorus:
Wake up little suzie, wake up little suzie
Well, what’re we gonna tell your mama, what’re we gonna tell your papa
What’re gonna tell our friends when they say ’ooh la la’
Wake up little suzie, wake up little suzie

Well, I told your mama that you’d be in by ten
Well, suzie baby, looks like we goofed again

Wake up little suzie, wake up little suzie, we gotta go home

Wake up little suzie, wake up, wake up little suzie, wake up
The movie wasn’t so hot, it didn’t have much of a plot
We fell asleep, our goose is cooked, our reputation is shot

Chorus

Wake up little suzie

It's been years since I've been hung over. I don't want to repeat that, either (hugging a trash can in the middle of the lab/kitchen in college).

I've heard recently that a hangover is just the body's reaction to being really dehydrated, since alcohol is a di-uretic (sp?). If you drink to much, make sure to empty your bladder before you go to be (shouldn't be to hard), and drink a lot of water as well. Then, you shouldn't be dehydrated when you wake up. Of course, you may need some Depends to make it through the night if you pass out.

Back
Top Bottom