Pictures of Yourself

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Erik

Sous Chef
Alright...I know the thread's out there...but I've been searching for a "What We Look Like" kinda thread. I've given up hope.
I know I've seen a lot of great pics of the handsome and beautiful DC Family.

I finally got a picture uploaded (with a lot of sweat and effort:ohmy: )

A pic of my wife and I taken a week ago at my brother and new wife's wedding rehearsal dinner. Hope I don't break your computer screen!!!

Attachments

• JaclynandErik1.jpg
    JaclynandErik1.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 234
erik how is it possible that the both of you look so familiar to me?? have you even been in the cleveland area ???? and btw it IS a nice pic.

middie said:
erik how is it possible that the both of you look so familiar to me?? have you even been in the cleveland area ???? and btw it IS a nice pic.
Haven't been to Cleveland since about 1988...not sure if wife has ever been there. BTW!!! CLEVELAND ROCKS!!!!

Wow! They sure do look alike--good call GB!

Thanks for sharing the picture with us Erik. It's a very nice one of both of you!

oh man... too funny going back and looking at all those pics of us again. especially mish's on page 13 (?) i think

Sorry Erik - the gig is over (man, they do look alike!!!!!) Whodathunk you'd be caught on our little ol' cooking board!!! lol :shock:

nice photo!
Have you finished reading the "what do you look like" thread yet?
(Keep in mind that many of us started using a photo avatar because of that thread and beforehand, we were only little cartoons. (I was a little dauschund and middie was a smilie drinking a pepsi) So, if some of the comments don't make sense, either it's cause we've changed our avatars, or because we're plain goofy.

Great pic of you & the Mrs. Nice to put a face with the posts.

middie said:
oh man... too funny going back and looking at all those pics of us again. especially mish's on page 13 (?) i think

Thanks, Middie. :) Someday I may put my face on that one. (Believe it's pg 11?). Meanwhile, most of us are cartoons with or without the pics :ROFLMAO:

jkath said:
nice photo!
Have you finished reading the "what do you look like" thread yet?
(Keep in mind that many of us started using a photo avatar because of that thread and beforehand, we were only little cartoons. (I was a little dauschund and middie was a smilie drinking a pepsi) So, if some of the comments don't make sense, either it's cause we've changed our avatars, or because we're plain goofy.
jkath i think it's the latter of the two :ROFLMAO:

Ok Ok......I guess I really need to let someone take a pic of me......boy you don't know how much I hate my picture taken. Most of mine are with my hand in front of my face, cowering. But for you guys I'll force myself. But if they don't turn out right your just going to have to use your imagination because I haven't too many pics I like. Unfort., I took my scanner down, due to non use, or else I'd post one of the few I do like.

Now I must get back to that old thread.......man thats a lot of pages to go through......I'm only on the 25 page.

Great pics everyone!

Ok.....here goes

This is my oldest son Kyleer (pronounced like Tyler but with a K) and I.....his senior prom 5-6-05.

:LOL: Thanks jkath..............wished i was 18 again.

He has my eye shape.....but he has his dads brown eyes and I have blue. Granted the sun was out so our eyes are a little squinty :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom