Please Can Someone Explain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Heat

Senior Cook
Ok, im still kinda new! And, i dont understand something. And, i know all of you probably think this is a dumb question. But.....Here it goes!
What are the downfalls to becoming a Hall Of Famer? Im hearing some negativity on this subject, and dont know why or understand? What i want to know is what will we be losing? And, what will we be gaining? Wont we still have everything we have now , plus more? Please help???? Thanks to all in advance for all you help! I really like everyone and this site so so much!
Sincerely, Heat :) :chef: :)

Heat said:
Ok, im still kinda new! And, i dont understand something. And, i know all of you probably think this is a dumb question. But.....Here it goes!
What are the downfalls to becoming a Hall Of Famer? Im hearing some negativity on this subject, and dont know why or understand? What i want to know is what will we be losing? And, what will we be gaining? Wont we still have everything we have now , plus more? Please help???? Thanks to all in advance for all you help! I really like everyone and this site so so much!
Sincerely, Heat :) :chef: :)
kitchenelf said:
The forum will still be here Heat - we'll just be placed in The Hall of Fame instead of on the voting boards. It's a bitter/sweet thing. All the dedication in getting us into the Hall of Fame will be over. It's kind of like the build-up to Christmas morning - build, build, build, build, build, build, here, ov............ (quicker than you can say it)

Back
Top Bottom