Please pray for my nephew

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's definitely encouraging. I know that Justin would choose to stay in no matter what. Thanks!

:) Barbara

You know you always have my prayers Barbara. I will send one out for Justin.

I haven't heard any news yet. My daughter Nancy did say that she thinks it was his left arm. She said he is probably back at his base in Kansas (Fort Riley). I have no way to contact him right now, but Nancy said he calls about every two weeks. I will definitely keep you posted. Thank you for asking Marge.

Justin is in my prayers, too. I have so much admiration for those young men and women. I tear up easily hearing about them and their strength of character and bravery. I have three boys/men and I would fight fiercely with them or for them if anyone tried to lay a finger on them. My youngest calls me "Mama Bear". :)

Prayers going up for Justin tonight.

Barbara.........Fort Riley in Kansas is where my friends son in law was stationed also........regarding my last post. They moved to Texas a few months ago.

Like they say, it's a small world. I had never heard of Fort Riley until Justin got stationed there, but I have met a few people since then who had family or friends stationed there.

Same here Barbara. They loved it there in Fort Riley and are adjusting to Texas life now. He's enlisted for another 6 years now I believe. He's planning on making a career out of it at this stage. They are only suppose to be there in TX for I think 6 months.......maybe a year.......I'll have to ask my friend again about that. I sure couldn't do it. It was easier for her when she was in Kansas as they were only 8 hours away and she came home often but Texas and Illinois is a long distance apart and she won't beable to come home as often unfort. I'm proud of them so much.........she is like a daughter to me. Unfort. I didn't get to know her husband well because not long after they were married he went to bootcamp and then off to Kansas.

Back
Top Bottom