Poor Dog

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
There is a guy here in the DFW area that was staying with his brother. One day, the brothers dog wouldn't stop barking, so, the dumba**, duct taped the dogs mouth shut. It was in the 90 degree range. Everyone that has dogs know, that in order for a dog to release heat, it pants.
The neighbors said that the dog was the type that loved everyone, especially kids. You could look out and find the dog playing with the neighborhood kids all the time.
One neighbor heard the dog whining and went to check, saw the tape and noticed how lethargic it was.
They took it to the vet and the poor thing had to be put down because it was too far gone.
The man was found guilty of cruelty to animals today, and will face up to 2 years in prison and $100,000 in fines. To me, THAT'S NOT ENOUGH!!
I have 6 dogs, YES 6 dogs and I love them like my kids.
Who could be this sick??

texas that's so sad. i hate people who do that crap. i'd put his a$$ down too if i could. OR duct tape his nose and mouth closed.

middie said:
texas that's so sad. i hate people who do that crap. i'd put his a$$ down too if i could. OR duct tape his nose and mouth closed.

YEAH!! I thought the same thing:angry:
The jerk doesn't deserve the small penalty that he got!!

People!

Here we go again! That is exactly why I detest people so much. I don't know why they would do that to a dog. Many people tell me they are only animals! How dumb! I have been through many many dog abuse stories that I really wonder what it would take for me to lose it and take someone and hang them personally. No matter what the consequences. Dogs are definitely here for purpose and you should see the dogs in the hospitals and nursing homes! They bring hope and healing to many of them. They wind up getting dogs to stay with them permanently. I am sorry to hear this story and if I knew this family I definitely would watch my own dogs or any kind of pet. People only think of themselves. Same way with any kind of abuse, kids, animals, wives, etc. I wonder what it will take to change these kinds of people. I just would put them in cell with someone who has mentality of Jeffrey Dahmer. He was one who started abusing animals before the people. Someone who would make them remember what the dog must have felt! Guess I am not any better than the abuser but someone has to protect these innocent lives.

Texas, makes you want to hurt that guy doesn't it? I have a doxie that is my faithful companion and can't imagine anyone hurting a helpless animal..This kind of thing makes me wish GOD, had given that poor pooch great big TEETH!!! Of coure, this guy will be paid back one day, hopefully in spades!

kadesma

Do unto others....

How disgusting.

A crime against an animal is a crime against humanity.

I have nine dogs at the moment...

Some humans don't deserve to be owned by dogs.

We have one dog Duncan and we may have another one that has adopted us.
Anyone want some cats we have 21 and counting, I think we are starting a zoo, Barbara wants some mini goats and a zebra, and last but not least a emu or two, Help Me Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
Maidrite said:
We have one dog Ducan and we may have another one that has adopted us.
Anyone want some cats we have 21 and counting, I think we are starting a zoo, Barbara wants some mini goats and a zebra, and last but not least a emu or two, Help Me Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :sick:
LOL I want goats and an alpaca. I never said anything about a zebra and the others! Although there is a zebra living on a farm a couple hours from us, and someone near us has ostriches. I would like chickens too, but I'm afraid to try that with so many hawks flying overhead.

:) Barbara

Have you ever seen that show on Animal Planet with the Humane Society Investigators from different cities that try to help distressed pets? It's kind of like COPS but they don't have guns. However, the pet "owners" (and I use the word owners very loosely since most of the animals are neglected) are stupid enough to be on COPS. I don't know if they edit the show or not, but if you watch it enough, most of the people shown neglecting their pets are pretty similar in terms of demographics.

Before people start throwing tomatoes at me...I just want to say I have two dogs that I am nuts about.

Reading that story, I doubt that the guy meant to kill the animal. (Or at least the side of me that thinks people are basically still decent...)It was absolutely a dumb move, yes, but I doubt he meant to harm the animal. I think he deserved the punishment he got though. I feel really bad for the family that lost the dog.

I never understand why people do stuff w/o thinking first.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom